Wintersun

Grobodan

Ja i dalje očekujem. ;) I neću prestati da se nadam. XD . .. koliko god ovo glupo zvučalo. xD

p.s. I obrisaše mi post, samo zato što se detinje ponašam... "hoću novi albuuum!!!" :no:

Koliko je prošlo?? 4 godine?? Peta??

Rekao je Leto 2006 u Zimu 2006 pa vi gledajte ...

Mislim OK razumem ga, covek hoce da na miru uradi album, i spreman je da zrtvuje VREME da ga odradi onako kako je on zamislio. Mnogo bolje nego da radi ono sto je trendi i popularno u metalu sada, zbog para.Ali brate. 6 godina od prvog abuma ... eeeejjjjj. I jos otkazu jebene nastupe na festivalima 'zato sto sviraju istih 6 pesama'. Jebem te u dupe Jari, ima nas koji nismo culi ni tih 6 live ...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Jarijev post sa Wintersun foruma:

Chill guys!

The reason why I´ve been and will continue to be "under the radar" is because I´ve needed to focus on the album 100% and needed to "get away from it all" until it´s finished.

The reason why people are upset is because they can´t understand the situation from the outside. I´ve tried to explain it few times, but it seems that some people still don´t understand. This isn´t your "basic traditional metal album" or not even a "basic traditional orchestral metal album". Only way people can understand if they´ll come to my humble home studio and see/hear the projects/music for themselves.

I have to make this album complitely the wrong way (the hard way) how orchestral albums like this should be made, because I´m a poor bastard. It takes weeks to make orchestrations and all the synths, samples and FX to one riff/part, because I can´t do it all in one project, in real time and in a big template. And a song could have 10-20 riffs/parts, so you get the picture why it is taking so long. Actually considering the circumstances I´ve worked quite fast.

The other thing is, that I don´t want to release albums with poor production again. Even if it means I won´t release albums anymore in my life. I´ll just make crappy demos for my own amusement then. You know, I have probably 10 albums worth of great material, but most of them probably won´t ever see the light of day. I´ll take them to my grave rather than release them with crappy production. That´s just stubborn me. Deal with it!

I´m in the same boat as you guys. The wait is killing me too, but it is what it is. No need to get angry. You know I´ve already gone through every emotion between sadness&hate and I´ve reached a totally new "zombie like" state, but a "moderately happy zombie". I figured no point of being mad at the world.

But from January when I got to move back home, I´ve had a good workflow. So I will just keep working and we´ll just have to see how it goes.

Land of Snow and Sorrow is complitely finished. Storm and Silver Leaves are about to be done soon. There´s still plenty to go with the other songs, but clearly the victory is near. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I hope it´s not a train though `cause the mix is still big question mark, I don´t know if my Mac can handle it.

Giving updates when nothing major hasn´t happened and explaining myself and the situation over and over again is really starting to sound like complaining and I don´t want to complain or sound negative! So the next update will come when something big is happening.

So please just relax until then and meanwhile there´s plenty of other good bands to listen to... like ABBA!

p.s. By the way, me and Teemu got an Ibanez deal, so we are very happy about that. So buy Ibanez guitars fuckers!

Nema sanse da ovo izadje ove godine. On od 2007. godine pravi orkestracije za album, a za ceo taj period zavrsio je samo jednu jebenu pesmu :uhoh: Ovo ako izadje do kraja 2011. bice super :udri:

So please just relax until then and meanwhile there´s plenty of other good bands to listen to... like ABBA!

KRALJ

tacno zna sta valja :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

au care do 2011 koji smarac

ali ako ne bude valjan album neka se upuca!

• Downvote 1

Zasto se meni cini da on nas ovim tekstom naveliko sprema da od tog albuma nema apsolutno nista.

The other thing is, that I don´t want to release albums with poor production again. Even if it means I won´t release albums anymore in my life. I´ll just make crappy demos for my own amusement then. You know, I have probably 10 albums worth of great material, but most of them probably won´t ever see the light of day. I´ll take them to my grave rather than release them with crappy production. That´s just stubborn me. Deal with it!

Ja ne sumnjam u to da ce album izaci, ali ovo je stvarno preterivanje, zar nije mogao da nadje nekog klavijaturistu da mu pomogne? Kao sto rekoh na prethodnoj strani, siguran sam da ce Ensiferum snimiti jos minimum jedan album pre nego sto Time izadje...