Pain

Odličan album, pera je još jednom dokazao da je muzički i producentski genije :bigblue: You Only Live Twice je meni najbolja, mada nešto mi je poznat taj riff i matrica, kao da sam čuo u nekom filmu.

• 2 months later...

Workaholic Peter Tägtgren during hollidays in france, met a famous french celebrity in paris, Cécile Siméone who is folk singer, tv anchorwoman, actress. After few bottle of wine, they have decided to meet next day to work on a song: PAIN's MY ANGEL feat Cécile Siméone will be available on Itunes in September!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWE2fqFb2E

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

"We Come In Peace", the new DVD from Swedish industrial metallers PAIN, will be released in Europe on November 2 via Nuclear Blast. The DVD+2CD digibook and the Blu-ray+2CD digibook includes the entire final show of the first leg of PAIN's European tour on November 13, 2011 at Debaser Medis in Stockholm and clips from the band's July 2012 appearance at the Masters Of Rock festival in Vizovice, Czech Republic, as well as "tons of crazy backstage and behind-the-scenes footage."

A trailer for "We Come In Peace" can be seen below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R90qXIvAjhg

painpeacedvd.jpg