Fatal Embrace

RNA

Ne zna ko je sve odavde bio na koncertu kada su svirali sa Holy Moses i Desaster u oktobru 2002, ali vecini ljudi sa kojima sam ja pricao ovo je bio najbolji bend veceri. Te 2002. su izdali odlican album "Legions Of Armageddon", a ove godine im je izasao novi "Dark pounding Steel". Nisam ga jos nabavio, pa ne znam koliko je drugaciji, ali znajuci kakvi su ne verujem da su mnogo odmakli od onog klasicnog nemackog thrash metala. Bas sam sad na njihovom sajtu video da sviraju koncert sa Sodom i Assassin.

Dark Pounding Steel je odlican album, pre par dana sam ga nabavio i preslusao 3 puta i bas mi se mnogo dopao.

Ja necu da ga preslusavam dok ne dobijem disk, a upravo mi je obecan od pevaca Dirka Hajlanda.

Poslao sam liku iz Fatal Embrace link za Legacy sajt, pa ce vas verovatno neko kontaktirati. I napisao sam coveku da ne znam da li biste ponovo hteli da dovodite Destruction, posto znam da niste bili zadovoljni proslog puta.

Rizzen:

daj kazim mi nesto vise o dojavi :)ahaha, ocu destrukciju opet da gleam :)ahaah. A oni bi da sviraju:)ahahaha.

Hocu ako nam ucinis taj plezir da im budemo predgrupa:D Zezam se, rekao ti je Bole gore sve, ajd brate Frubi, hocu i ja opet Destruction u Beogradu, ima da bude bre picvajz kao i prosli put!!

Khm, ovo je tema u Fatal Embrace-u...

Edited by Rizzen

Samo u maloj sali skc-a haahaha :))). Mislim pitacu dest . managera sta se desava i on zna sta je i kako je ovde, pa ce dati neku jeftiniju cenu itd. Pa u tom slucaju nece biti problem za cert.

Predgrupa moze sto se mene tice, ali pita se i jos jedna strana koja je problem... ali drugi put o tome :).

Aj da ne spamujemo ovde vise :)ahah.

• 3 years later...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5E3FMBW3

I am no stranger to these Germans although their name was buried in the Underground for years; my friend Bosko Radisic from Space Eater (rest in peace, brother) recommended to me their "Legions of armageddon" way back in 2002. knowing that I am sucker for German Thrash so naturally band has left very good impression on me and they have also played cool gig with Holy Moses and Desaster in Serbia around that time. Sadly, they got a bit quiet in the following years as only „Dark pounding steel“ was released in 2006. and it came as a shock to me when they announced that they have signed the deal with Metal Blade since I thought that they differ from their current roster a bit but what the Hell – Desaster are on the same label, right? So let us go on to their 4th full length which was finished in 2009. One should know that Fatal Embrace are more or less standard Teutonic force and they are not trying to re-invent the wheel but instead concentrate on delivering the goods. And when I say „German Thrash“ I am not aiming at the most primitive branch of it like, say, Poison (true one!), Nocturnal or ancient Sodom which most new bands play nowadays but rather more developed kind but still very headbangers’ friendly so the parallel with albums like „Terrible certainty“ could be drawn. But in all honesty, anyone who ever enjoyed in any thrashing album from this glorious country will find something interesting in „The Empire Of Inhumanity“! I also like the production which carries a large dose of vintage feel but still everything is loud and clear for you to enjoy; also compliments go to the competent players and they didn’t try to copy some well known name but instead concentrated on gaining something of their own, within the Thrash realm of course! Tempo is much varied, so you will find lots of neck injuring parts and on the other hand you have track like „Empires of inhumanity“ with slow tempos and almost doom-like parts. It should be said that „The empire of inhumanity“ is based on stories of fears and pain of human soul and struggle between good and evil. The album is rounded with Maiden cover song „Killers“ and, by the way, I remember their cool addition to Tankard tribute where they covered „Acid death“. No more words needed – all Thrashers should seek out this release and give to Fatal Embrace much more recognition, they certainly deserve it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

Novi album https://cloud.mail.ru/public/mSxZ/3Fh46AhJX

Volim da dizem Boskove teme iz zaborava i da cuvam ta secanja na njega kad je kopao ovakve bendove i delio nesebicno, mada ovde nema nesto preterano zanimljivo da se cuje, bas by the book svapski tres koji je bio bolji na ranim izdanjima.