Cripple Bastards

Sloba

Pa eto ljudi,u junu 21-22-23 eto vam Cripple Bastards u srbiji.Nije paljevina, dolaze.Pa eto ko voli Giulia i CB eto prilike da ih konacno vidite na delu.Sa obzirom na popularnost ovog benda mislim da ce se dici dosta prasine...Podrska Acroholia i No Abuse naravno.

Tema na koncerti i desavanja ce biti kasnije otvorena verovatno od organizatora ali koncert je siguran bar Giulio kaze da su bukirali karte za Srbiju.Takodje sad 31 marta koncert Scared-a i Kramp-a.Posle 10 godina postojanja Scared ce svirati jos jednom posle pauze od 5 godina.Samo za stare drugare,borcance i ljude sa kojima smo svirali 97-00.Eto bice opet u SKC-u JA IMAM NOZ!!!

ovo ce izazvati velika previranja kod anarho crust ekipe,

bice dosta gore grindera, ali pitanje koliko ce biti starih fanova

de bash kraj juna u sred ispitnog roka, do vraga

bash bi voleo da chujem , prospetive limitate, stimung, 1974 (da l' beshe ta god.)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

The long awaited Cripple Bastards double anthological DVD is ready!!! We're sorry for the long wait but no underground band has a 6 hour documentary edited like a TV report, it took a monstrous effort (time, money, patience) and a lot of breaks when there were no funds and resources to keep it going. But now it's done.

An history thru images. The longly awaited documentary on the most controversial Italian band of the times, goin' deep to the roots of their extremism and insane career. A 6,5 hour collection including:

- their full OBSCENE EXTREME 2003 set with the greatest image/audio quality you can think of.

- A chapter dedicated to their US East Coast tour may 2002 including the notorious ABC NO RIO case, when CB were banned due to the "Almost Human" CD cover and their arrogant behaviour.

- A ride thru the early CB years showing video footage from 1988 to 1998 including interviews with The Bastard, The Crippler and Michele Hoffman.

...and even more...if you love these Italian grind stallions, you're gonna jerk off on this for years!!!

• 5 months later...

FETO Records — the U.K.-based label headed up by Shane Embury (NAPALM DEATH) and Mick Kenney (ANAAL NATHRAKH) — has anounced the signing of Italy's CRIPPLE BASTARDS. According to a posting on the label's web site, "CRIPPLE BASTARDS have built a strong fanbase over the years. Their dedication and perserverance in the scene is to be admired and Feto are proud to welcome them onboard." CRIPPLE BASTARDS is preparing to enter Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, Sweden in February 2008 with producer Fredrik Nordström (AT THE GATES, DIMMU BORGIR, IN FLAMES, HAMMERFALL) to begin recording its fourth full-length album, to be released in spring 2008.

pravi ljudi sa pravim ljudima :pivopije:

Ух, што ће да им буде лоше...

Idiotski bend. Tipa sutne riba i on odjednom voli Srbe...

Како одједном? Човеку омиљени бенд Рокери с Мораву. То не може одједном.

Idiotski bend. Tipa sutne riba i on odjednom voli Srbe...

i onda uvidi da mu je majka srpkinja (hrvatica), i da je kum andjelicu,

i da ima neke tekstove na srpskom jos pre pitaj bogo kolko godina...

to mora da je neka zajebana riba cim je jos drzi to ludilo

idiotski bend ili ne , to su ti pioniri grajnda, pa sad ti mozda bas i nisi neki grajnd fan.