Eluveitie

Turin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

kolko je dobar zadnji album... :D

ne znam koliko puta sam preslusao omnos, svaki put mi je lepsi i lepsi...

jeste, nema metala ko na prethodnim albumima, al meni je to nebitno, nije nikakav minus...

muzika i melodija su predivne... \m/

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Swiss pagan horde ELUVEITIE entered Newsound Studios two and a half weeks ago with producer Tommy Vetterli (CORONER, KREATOR, VOODOO CULT) to begin recording its new album for an early 2010 release via Nuclear Blast Records. The follow-up to the acoustic/folk masterpiece "Evocation I: The Arcane Dominion" will be a full-scale metal album effort, and it will be mixed by acclaimed British producer Colin Richardson (BEHEMOTH, MACHINE HEAD, SLIPKNOT, AS I LAY DYING, TRIVIUM, KREATOR, SEPULTURA).

Commented ELUVEITIE vocalist Chrigel Glanzmann: "Drums and most of the guitars [for the new CD] are already nailed! And so far we are really, really satisfied. I mean, REALLY!

"So far, it is hell of a pleasure to work with [Tommy], engineering and recording the album! It's great to profit of his enormous experience (both as producer/engineer as well as musician) on one hand, but also to work and have a good time with him as a very likeable and down-to-earth guy on the other hand. And judging after how the so far recorded tracks sound, this album will definitely cleave your heads open!"

He added, "Some of the songs on this new album I began to write quite a long time ago, some others developed in a very short time during the last two months. All in all, I think that this album becomes our most dark and severe release so far; brimmed with mystical, convoluted and partly insanely fast Celtic folk melody lines, but at the same time with pure, juggernautish metal. The album's probably more 'metal' than any other release we did so far."

Ja jedva cekam.

Inace kupio sam letos original "Slaniu" digipack, znaci kako je dobro odradjen Booklet, i kako su dobre price vezane za pesme sa albuma. Ima za svaku pesmu objasnjenje o cemu se radi, shta ih je inspirisalo tj. Krigela (ili kako se vec izgovara njegovo ime), ja sam odlemio koliko je dobro, na trenutke kao da citam dnevnik keltskih ratnika ... full.

• 4 weeks later...

Swiss pagan horde ELUVEITIE has finished recording its third album, "Everything Remains", for an early 2010 release via Nuclear Blast Records. The band's mainman, Chrigel Glanzmann, is currently attending the mixing sessions at Nott-In Pill studios in Wales with Colin Richardson (SLIPKNOT, MACHINE HEAD, KREATOR, BEHEMOTH, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE) and Martyn "Ginge" Ford.

Commented Glanzmann: "Right now I'm with Colin and Martyn working on the mix of the album. And believe me, the mix will be mind-blowing! Well, what can I say… Colin is just a pure genius!

"We can look back at two extremely intense months of working our asses off recording the album. It has been an intense, exhausting, but also satisfying time with all of us giving 150% in. Many things developed very spontaneously and songs became very authentic, pure and genuine.

"Speaking of the recording, I have to mention the amazing job of Tommy Vetterli [CORONER, KREATOR], for sure, who really worked his balls off for the album! Once again he assured his position among the world’s best engineers. That's what Colin Richardson stated about his work: 'One of the best drum and guitar trackings I've ever heard!' Furthermore, we can already give you a first glimpse of the artwork, which has again been done by famous artist Travis Smith, who already did the cover for 'Spirit'.

"Lyrically, the album consists of diverse stories and narrations from ancient Gallia: Historical occurrences and fates of individuals as well as myths and legends bequeathed throughout the centuries. Yet the lyrics pretty much focus on the 'human' aspects of those historical happenings and also behold them with some questioning and probably also with a slightly bittersweet smile, being well aware of the fact that today we simply cannot tell how things exactly have been back then."

eluvcover.jpg

Inace kupio sam letos original "Slaniu" digipack, znaci kako je dobro odradjen Booklet, i kako su dobre price vezane za pesme sa albuma. Ima za svaku pesmu objasnjenje o cemu se radi, shta ih je inspirisalo tj. Krigela (ili kako se vec izgovara njegovo ime), ja sam odlemio koliko je dobro, na trenutke kao da citam dnevnik keltskih ratnika ... full.

Ako budeš hteo da ga se rešiš, javi se ;)

• 4 weeks later...

"Everything Remains" track listing:

01. Otherworld

02. Everything Remains As It Never Was

03. Thousandfold

04. Nil

05. The Essence Of Ashes

06. Isara

07. Kingdom Come Undone

08. Quoth The Raven

09. (Do)minion

10. Setlon

11. Sempiternal Embers

12. Lugdunon

13. The Liminal Passage

• 2 weeks later...

Sledece godine se ponovo organziuje Pagan Fest i Eluveitie ce biti medju headlinerima. Pogledajte samo ko svira i gde se sviraju:

http://www.myspace.com/paganfest

l_b70d90eabb0441cd86acc87444aa6521.jpg

Jako mi je zao sto se takva manifestacija ne odrzi i kod nas. Inace, jedva cekam novi album, sudeci po trejleru bice veoma zanimljiv.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pesma mi je super, mada mora se priznati da aranzman dosta lici na Inis Mona, tako da kontam da su resili da odigraju na sigurno na novom. Malo me i zraci izgled Chrisa, pagan sa dredovima i pirsinzima ali dobro :haha: volim ovaj bend, do sada bez ijedne greske.