Paradise Lost

To nikako nije istina,bar ja tako mislim...

Jer album Lost Paradise nije bas gothic(doom je skoro 70%),ali drugi album Gothic mozda i jeste u nekim momentima...

To sto im se drugi album zove Gothic i sto je neko od kriticara nasao za shodno da izvali da su oni ocevi necega,e to je vec druga prica...

A i tesko da postoji cist gothic metal bend-vecinom je to mesavina gothic/doom-a ili gothic/death-a i jos nekih kombinacija i nekad(cesto)je tesko odvojiti jedan zanr od drugog....

Inace,ostatak albuma koji sviraju Izgubljeni Paradajzi jedva da ima M od metala,a kamoli gothic-a vec je u pitanju koktel nekoliko muzickih pravaca,nesto ne bas vesto smuckan(citaj-njesra)

PoZ!

Paradise Lost will soon be entering the studio with producer Rhys Fulber and mixer Mike Fraser, to record their (as yet untitled) eleventh album. The new album is tentatively due for a worldwide release in Spring 2007. There have been rumours that a limited edition version of this album will be including four cover tracks as a bonus.

The documentary about Paradise Lost's influence on Gothic Metal - entitled 'Over the Madness' - filmed by Diran Noubar, is also due to be shown in 2007.

Novi album bi trebalo da se zove ''Requiem'', a ovako bi trebalo da izgleda cover i majica:

IPB Image

To su informacije sa PL foruma, (ne)potvrdjene od Aarona; s njim se dopisujem privatno, ali nije hteo nista da mi potvrdi.

• 1 month later...
British gothic metallers PARADISE LOST have set "In Requiem" as the title of their 11th album, tentatively due for release in May via Century Media Records. The artwork for the CD will be created by Seth Siro Anton, who was the artwork designer for the group's last album, "Paradise Lost".

yesss...jedva cekam ovo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

gledam ovaj dokumentarac o death metalu...i u VI delu pojavljuje se i paradise lost...e sada naravno ne dajem link zbog toga sto se pojavljuje PL vec sto je ovo najlicimernije sranje koje sam cuo u zivotu

slushajte sta nick kaze oko prodaje i starijih bendova...koji je car lik...kada bi on znao da ce samo za 2 godine drasticno promeniti zvuk PL-a :)

TheEnemySingle.jpg

On April 13th, 2007 long-running British gothic metal leaders PARADISE LOST will release the first single taken off their much anticipated upcoming Century Media Records debut "In Requiem", which sees the band combine the classic heaviness of "Draconian Times" with the melodic feel of their more recent studio albums. The new single "The Enemy" will only be released in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Italy.

The new album was produced by Rhys Fulber (who already produced the last two PARADISE LOST albums as well as Fear Factory, Frontline Assembly, etc.) and mixed by Mike Frazer (AC/DC, Aerosmith, Metallica, etc.).

Vocalist Nick Holmes on the new masterpiece: "We wanted to make a heavier, darker PARADISE LOST album. But it was also important to write songs that encompass the melody that has become very much an integral part of our music over the last 10 years".

Greg Mackintosh (lead guitar) adds: "The album "In Requiem" is a very conscious decision by us to take our sound in a more raw, organic, less polished direction. Musically, it is about finding the balance between brutality and empathy, between horror and beauty. Neither a celebration nor a lamentation. Simply the emotions that arise, being surrounded by life and death."

And drummer Jeff Singer answers the question number one – how does the new album sound? "Very heavy, very dark and lots of double bass drums...".

The album "In Requiem" will be released on May 21st, 2007 in Europe.

The single "The Enemy" includes a trailer of the upcoming PARADISE LOST documentary "Over The Madness" (directed by Diran Noubar and debuting at the Cannes Film Festival in May 2007) as video enhancement and the exclusive non-album track "Godless".

Here the full track-listing for PARADISE LOST's new single "The Enemy":

1. The Enemy

2. Beneath Black Skies

3. Godless (exclusive single bonus track)

Vocalist Nick Holmes on the new masterpiece: "We wanted to make a heavier, darker PARADISE LOST album. But it was also important to write songs that encompass the melody that has become very much an integral part of our music over the last 10 years".

Greg Mackintosh (lead guitar) adds: "The album "In Requiem" is a very conscious decision by us to take our sound in a more raw, organic, less polished direction. Musically, it is about finding the balance between brutality and empathy, between horror and beauty. Neither a celebration nor a lamentation. Simply the emotions that arise, being surrounded by life and death."

And drummer Jeff Singer answers the question number one – how does the new album sound? "Very heavy, very dark and lots of double bass drums...".

svidja se i meni ovaj opis :da: ko zna,mozda nas iznenade kao Amophis.

On April 13, 2007, long-running British gothic metal leaders PARADISE LOST will release the first single taken off their much-anticipated upcoming Century Media Records debut "In Requiem", which sees the band combine the classic heaviness of "Draconian Times" with the melodic feel of their more recent studio albums. The new single, "The Enemy", will only be released in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy.

ispao mi je zub kada sam procitao ovo...ne mogu da verujem da su odluchili da se povrate koliko toliko starom zvuku...

a za ova dva bi dao vecinu organa...

http://www.cultmetal.com/view.pl?album_id=2512

http://www.cultmetal.com/view.pl?album_id=2513