Gorerotted

ba+a.

njihov prvi album je mozda jedan od najboljih goregrind albuma svih vremena

na zalost, nisu natavili u istom stilu, ali mutilated in minutes je vrh vrhova goregrinda

Slazem se, mada je meni i only tools and corpses fin skroz xD.

Ovaj poslednji nisam hteo da slusham poshto sam chuo da je bzv pa da ne kvarim utisak.

da, poslednji album je neverovatno los....sta li se desilo sa ovim bendom pa su onako nesto snimili....MiM i OTaC su fenomenalni albumi, remek-dela, ali ovo novo je :puke: nisam bas nesto u toku, zna li neko da li su promenili nek clanove benda? spremaju li novi album i tako to? ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Guitarist Tim Carley of U.K. punk-infused death metallers THE ROTTED severed the top of his finger yesterday (Wednesday, July 6) when a 60-kilogram flight case fell on it from a van. Tim received treatment in hospital to remove the damaged parts of the finger, including the nail and the torn flesh. The doctors then sewed the remaining parts back together. The incident has left the top of Tim's bone unattached to the rest of his finger, which the doctors have said in time will heal.

In a statement, Tim said, "The doctors have told me it will take at least 10 weeks to heal. When I asked her if I could still play the guitar, she replied 'I've heard your records, and to be honest, I can't see this making much difference.'

"The rest of the guys in the band call me Timmy Iommi because of the riffs I wrote for the new album. Today, I got one step closer to walking in the great man's shoes.

"Unlike half the musicians in metal magazines, I'm not a moaning little girl, so I'm playing Obscene Extreme, Dong Open Air and Bloodstock with three fucking fingers and there's nothing that fate, karma and all the other bastards that mock me can do about it. The power of d-beats, blast beats and heavy metal shall never die!"

The accident happened at 11 a.m. and by 7 p.m., Tim was back home and rehearsing for the Obscene Extreme festival, which the band will appear at as scheduled this Saturday.

:rockdevil:

• 1 month later...

U.K.-based crust punk death metal band THE ROTTED will release its new album, "Ad Nauseam", on October 31 via Candlelight Records. The CD was recorded earlier in the year at Parlour Studio with Russ Russell (NAPALM DEATH, DIMMU BORGIR, EVILE) once again at the helm.

The dark and dirty artwork for "Ad Nauseam", as drawn by the bass-playing Minister Of The Sinister The Reverend M. Trudgill can be seen below along with a "track-by-track" YouTube video sampler by vocalist Ben McCrow.

The "Ad Nauseam" artwork is inspired by the lyrics and each part represents a different song.

"Ad Nauseam" track listing:

01. Anarchogram Sun

02. Rex Oblivione

03. Surrounded By Skulls

04. Non Serviam

05. Just Add Nauseam

06. Entering The Arena Of The Unwell

07. The House Of Bedlam

08. Apathy In The UK

09. Motorbastards

10. The Hammer Of Witches

11. Put Me Out Of Your Misery