Protest The Hero

Majku mu 10 minuta live svirke plus dva spota,a live jebe,Rody peva kao na Kezia Nautical i Bury The Hatchet a I am Dmitry Karamazov mi zvuci ovde 100 puta bolje nego na samom ep.I gube se ki manijaci,onaj Arif nije normalan.Kod Rody sam primetio da je bosonog(Barney style :lol: )

Steta sto koncert ne traje pola cuke barem ovako te ostave da trazis jos...

I evo jedne Rody-eve mudrosti koja ce da ide u potpis: Don't Be Afraid To Like One Kind Of Music And Also To Appreciate Another Kind.

Too Many Mother Fuckers Come Out With Their Emo Haircuts And Wont Accept Anything Else.

Too Many Mother Fuckers Come Out With Metal (heads/light?) And Wont Accept Anything Else, I Say Fuck You All Music Is Music Accept It!

merging from the studio amid a flurry of critical acclaim over their new album Fortress, Canadian metal gurus Protest the Hero have heard our mortal cries for epic rawk and are embarking on a massive cross country rampage with Silverstein. In celebration, we've put together a prize pack worthy of the greatest dive bomb guitar solo in history!

WHAT YOU GET

(click the album to visit PTH's wicked site)

Nexopia and Protest the Hero have joined forces to put together a prize pack guaranteed to get you through any event; be it a protest, heavy metal show, or just a date that's going really really well. Here's what we have:

8 separate prize packs consisting of the following:

1 Protest the Hero golf shirt - $30 value

1 signed CD booklet (no CD unfortunately) - $10 value

1 Protest the Hero poster - $5 value

PTH condoms

PTH stickers

1 year of Nexopia Plus

1 Nexopia bandana

Nexopia sticker

And don't forget, you can grab tickets to see Protest the Hero at any of the dates listed below from Ticket Master.

Here are the dates and locations:

January 28: Vancouver – Croatian Cultural Center

January 30: Edmonton – Starlite Room

January 31: Edmonton – Starlite Room

February 1: Calgary – MacEwan Hall

February 2: Saskatoon – The Odeon

February 3: Regina – The Distrikt

February 4: Winnipeg – The Garrick

February 7: London, Ont. - Cowboys Ranch

February 8: Toronto – Kool Haus

February 9: Montreal – Club Soda

February 10: Quebec City – Imperial

February 12: Fredericton – Kinsmen Center

February 14: Riverview - Dan Bowen Center

February 14: Moncton – The Manhattan Club

February 16: St. Johns – Junctions

February 16: Halifax – Pavillion

February 18: St. Johns – The Basement

HOW TO ENTER

We're completely OCD when it comes to knowing everything about the Canadian music scene and we love hearing about new bands that are about to take over the world. So, in the spirit of sharing a love of music, we've made this our easiest contest to win yet. All you have to do is tell us who your favorite 5 Canadian bands are right now. Who knows, you might even end up walking away with tickets to some of their shows one day.

When you have your picks narrowed down, post them in the Protest the Hero thread in the Nexopia Contest Forum and voila, you're on your way to walking away with a pretty sweet package.

Kuje prodali su se, napravili su kondome kao Kiss i Man-O-War pre njih :(