Martriden

azal

nov americki bend, odlican spoj death metala svandinavije i amerike i black metala simfonijskog fazona ala emperor i slicnih epskih heroja.

ima i malo opeth progressive tendencija ali uglavnom stvaljaju akcenat na kidanje.

In an era where death metal is suffering all manner of indignities from folks who don’t seem to entirely get the gist of it, with weak blastbeats and unacceptably nondescript growling haunting metal records the length and breadth of the downtuned battlefield, it’s a relief to come across an outfit who not only appear to know what time it is, but are so efficient at conjuring up an atmosphere of windswept majesty that we’re even willing to excuse their tub-thumping oft resembling a drum machine. Montana based Martriden’s self-titled slab of salvation is a veritable masterclass in frost-bitten, blasting gloom, marking a dusky marriage between the weighty sturm und drang of Opeth and the symphonic standing-on-a-mountaintop grandeur ( if not exactly the riffs_ of Emperor, and elevated above the vast hordes of similar hue by some sparklingly spine chilling melodics that miraculously manage to steer clear of standard issue swedeath riffage. With wide-screen sweep worthy of Peter Jackson and sword-wielding intensity aplenty, this bunch of visually unappealing fellows are enough to renew faith in the fine art of the raised horns in even the most jaded cynic.

8/10

- Jim Martin

Terrorizer

www.martriden.com/

www.myspace.com/martriden

Odlicno je ovo,oseca se i Hypocrisy sto je naravno plus.Preporucujem svima

http://rapidshare.com/files/124183501/Mart...Dark__2008_.rar

1. Intro

2. The Enigma of Fate

3. The Calling

4. Ascension Pt. 1

5. Ascension Pt. 2

6. Processional for the Hellfire Chariot

7. The Unsettling Dark

8. Prelude

9. A Season in Hell

10. Immaculate Perception

176928.jpg

Bash je fenomenalan. Album mi vuce na neki melodeath/meloblack , i bash se vidi jak uticaj Emperora(ima dosta ubacenih elemenata klasicne muzike). Guitarwork je prva liga. Naci stvarno fenomenalan album.

Preporcuio bi Ascension part 2 mnogo dobar instrumental , The Enigma of Fate, Prelude i poslednju pesmu.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Ti si od onih sto bas vole pilecu supu.

Zanimljivo je ovo, skinuh prvi album, sad sam bacio EP i ovaj drugi. Samo sto se spominje Emperor, dovoljna je preporuka za download.

Pa samo sto ovo nije pileca supa,nego riblja i pileca odjednom samo da bi bila orginalna e sad sto nije za jelo jbg :cool: