Death / Grind - preporuke & kultovi

Lunar

• 2 weeks later...

E, uspeo sam da iskopam jedan drevni kult pa evo, da ga podelim sa vama:

Tales Of Darknord - Dismissed

Ko je citao Rock Express mozda se seca Rogosiceve ekstremno hvalospevne recenzije ovog albuma, ili je mozda i imao kasetu koja je bila otelotvorenje pojma "kult". E pa, posle 100 godina jurnjave konacno nadjoh i mp3 verziju. U pitanju je ruski brutal death bend - znaaam, kod nekih ce pojam "ruski death metal" izazvati odbojnost :haha:, ali verujte, ovo vredi. Cannibal Corpse-ovska krljacina u fazonu "Tomb Of The Mutilated" (i stil svirke i produkcija jako podsecaju) sa Webster-ovskim fretless basom, thrash rifovima, akusticnim deonicama i pesmama od po preko 7 minuta. A da, tu je i bonus pesma "Call From Heaven" koja je onako prava ruska melanholicna baladica, sa sve akustarama, klavirom i clean vokalom. :D

I jos nesto - jebem u usta onog ko pita kako se skida sa iFolder-a. Eto, toliko.

I jos nesto - jebem u usta onog ko pita kako se skida sa iFolder-a. Eto, toliko.

bruno-movie.jpg

Al je zamrla tema, vidim nista da valja od kad je Milan zavrnuo slavinu. Evo da se podsjetimo jednog kulta, pretpostavljam da svi ovo imaju pa se necu trudit da ostavljam link. Ko nema, nek ga jebe Talvi u usta, sto da mu radim.

10151.jpg

THE GROTESQUERY

It seems to me that I am reviewing albums that Rogga Johansson worked on every two months or so, but as soon as he is keeping the quality level (mostly) high I don't mind. He apparently transmitted to mr Kam Lee his working habits when they have done Bone Gnawer album, so just one year after that band's ''Feast of Flesh'' we got new project those two are involved in (I really think that I do not need to introduce those people, if so – fuck off to some poser band's review). While Bone Gnawer dealt with more basic gore thematics, The Grotesquery took more sophisticated approach; inspired by works of such greats as Lovecraft, Poe and Ambrose Bierce Kam composed concept story on which Rogga did his soundtrack. The line up was rounded by Johan Berglund (Demiurg, Ribspreader) on bass and Brynjar Helgetun (Liklukt) on drums and Ronnie Bjornstorm was in charge of production duties. As I have already said, ''Tales of the coffin born'' is sort of a concept album dealing with story of a father who wanted to bring his child from the dead and got involved in necromancy and forbidden arts, resulting in bizarre consequences beyond the world of mortals (well, I don't want to spoil your fun so I won't tell much more about it). Fear not, although this is not standard feature in Death Metal world, Kam and Rogga musically have remained true to their roots. The album is filled to the brim with DM with the stench of old, but this is not as primitive as Bone Gnawer, to tell the truth. The ''old'' tag comes mainly from the riffs and they are very similar to Kam's most known band Massacre – you know the deal, chuggy thrashing but somewhat bizzare stuff working under motto ''less is more'', but one can sense even Bolt Thrower bulldozing riffage here and there. Rogga often employs tremolo work in order to enhance cryptic feel, and the drums and bass keep things primal with uncomplicated, mostly mid to even slow tempo. The songs are connected with creepy spoken word / effect interludes which are empoyed to engulf you even more into the nocturnal sightings. Of course, on top of everything is Kam with his signature style vocals, sounding like he is doing them from the chamber of ages; trying to step into the demented character's role he delivers one of his most varied performances to date. ''Tales of the coffin born'' is one release thet is destined to be enjoyed by old school metalheads, but the passion and will to connect the lyrics and music raised it on the higher level so it will surely stay remembered as one of Kam's and Rogga's finest hours.

http://pure-holocaust.blogspot.com/2009/12/grotesquery-tales-of-coffin-born-2010.html

• Upvote 1

Jeste, ali mi ne smeta nesto, album je ono za bauljanje po kuci ili dok surfas ili tako nesto...no... posto volim dosta cudne bendove, da vidimo hoce li ovo proci, vecini

ce mozda biti smor za slusanje ali ja sam se odusevio bend Skeleton Of God i album Primordial Dominion, Psychadelic Stonerized Death Metal, he he

This is a pretty awesome concept. Its got spaced out nebula-y psychedelic breakdowns, with Hedrix guitar solo's and some Sabbathy riffs....but, at its core its a Death Metal album that can stand with any released lately.

I sad ide neki review koji malo treba uzeti sa rezervom, ali nije mi zao sto sam skinuo i poslusao album.

This album totally exceeded my expectations, and they were very high. First off, the digipack is top notch. The artwork drawn by frontman Jeff Kahn is a psychedelic dream of beauty and evil.

I really can’t say enough about the quality of the packaging. Major labels should take note. Musically, the band draws influence from: Pink Floyd, Carcass, Cathedral, Voivod, Cannibal Corpse,

Fatal, Immolation, Bathory, Primus, Black Sabbath, and Hendrix. Skeleton Of God has carved a unique sound in the metal world and has been an incredible force in the direction of one of my favorite bands.

As a huge fan of psychedelic music, I love its fusion with metal. Acid Witch and Blood Freak have some of this melding of styles. Cephalic Carnage dabbles in it, but Skeleton Of God completely owns it!

3038800.47.jpg Mediafire

Tu sam tek na 3-4-oj, svidja mi se, malo je produkcija ispeglanija, i koliko mi se cini prosli je bio onako malo sporiji, prljaviji i zlokobniji :D

mada slusanje tek krece pa cemo videti kako ce se sve sklopiti

Nuclear Desecration, black/death bend iz USA. Jedini full lenght izdali su 2008e godine - Temple of Impurity. Album jebe sve zivo i mrtvo, dakle klasicni war metal koji raznosi. Na tragu su legendardnog Blasphemy i slicnih kultova. Bas dobra produkcija, taman kako treba. Nazalost, prestali sa radom. Ovjerite.

185283.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/143021706/Nuclear_Desecration-Desecrated_Temple_of_Impurity-2008_the_cleanser_metalarea.org.rar

Nuclear Desecration, black/death bend iz USA. Jedini full lenght izdali su 2008e godine - Temple of Impurity. Album jebe sve zivo i mrtvo, dakle klasicni war metal koji raznosi. Na tragu su legendardnog Blasphemy i slicnih kultova. Bas dobra produkcija, taman kako treba. Nazalost, prestali sa radom. Ovjerite.

185283.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/143021706/Nuclear_Desecration-Desecrated_Temple_of_Impurity-2008_the_cleanser_metalarea.org.rar

Slušao, dobro je :da:

Nego, pominjao neko ovuda Meksički Denial?

Meni se taj Denial nesto nije svideo, ne nadjoh nesto posebno zanimljivo tu, mada ga nahvalise na arhivama, jedan lik rece u fazonu "Try and imagine a hybrid of Bolt Thrower and Demilich"

ja squirtno odma, ali nidje veze, but that's just me, mozda neko oce da slusne deposit Odavno nisam picio neki grindic, cepam sad ovo i spream se za pivcugu

Nails - Unsilent Death

If you liked the fury of grindcore and powerviolence in bands like Trap Them, then maybe you like also Nails.it sounds like Entombed covering Napalm Death and Drop Dead

Nails2010.jpg meiafire

stan'te ljudi majku mu,da poskidam sve ovo.skeleton of god mi je od ovog novog sto ste pokacili sad najzanimljiviji,posle skidam nails pa ostalo.jebiga vuk me zarazio sa novim deftones-ima,pa da nafatam prikljucak i odje.