tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

moraš prvo da naučiš kako se poništava karta..

-----

nego.. nešto mnogo važnije od tebe:

user posted image

(mnogo lep omot)

ISIS + AEREOGRAMME

Fish 14 OUT ON SEPTEMBER 25TH 2006!

September 2006 CD

Upon first spinning this Fishtank session of Isis and Aereogramme attracts attention with it’s wonderful sound. Where both bands are known for their love of metal and post-hardcore next to experiment and a spheric approach, they not only show these skills here, but on top they reach an impressively high level of purity, roominess and emotion.

Putting two bands together with such different home-bases as Los Angeles and Glasgow in a small town near Amsterdam was a challenge we couldn’t resist. In December 2004 the idea grew concrete that long-time Konkurrent-friends Aereogramme would share the studio with Isis to record a Fishtank and in the following months all directions pointed to July 2005 for action. Isis just finished their european tour, Aereogramme hit the road and the bands played a warming-up show at the Amsterdam Paradiso the night before they entered the studio.

When Konkurrent invited Isis and Aereogramme to do a Fishtank-session, we expected a heavy and loud session not yet heard before in the series. Was it the extremely hot weather? The overwhelming 70s atmosphere in the studio? The shitty hotel the night before?

It’s the analog warmth that makes the songs tender, organic, imminent and fragile. It’s the unexpected that makes this a very successful edition to us.

Edited by KRANG

bodyremover

+

krang

icon_redface.gif

i <3 u 2

--------

The second and even more crushing album by Made Out of Babies, entitled Coward, is available on CD in our online store now. Coward will be released worldwide on Spetember 5th. The band went into the studio with Steve Albini for this one. It was a match made in... loud!

• 1 month later...

Novi Estradasphere jebe sveca kakav album. Nisam se nadao baš ovome, ali sve je govorilo da će biti tako. U nekim pesmama se mogu čuti i muzički motivi nekih primitivnijih vojvođanskih manjina. Zaista super. Nečuveno, ali mislim da ovaj bend bolje obrađuje etno motive nego ljudi odavde.

Lasarus Taxon je OK ali samo kao collector's item. Doduše, ovih dana mi se "Millions" nekoliko puta pronašao u plejlisti. Kakav album.

Novi Estradasphere jebe sveca kakav album. Nisam se nadao baš ovome, ali sve je govorilo da će biti tako. U nekim pesmama se mogu čuti i muzički motivi nekih primitivnijih vojvođanskih manjina. Zaista super. Nečuveno, ali mislim da ovaj bend bolje obrađuje etno motive nego ljudi odavde.

Upravo mi se zbog toga i svidja album...Dugo vec cekam ovako nesto od domacih bandova i onda likovi iz Californie to odrade laugh.gif Sad je balkan gypsy music trend u US..Gulag Orkestar musik20.gif

Esbjörn_Svensson_Trio-Tuesday_Wonderland-2006-AMRC

ajde ostavi link za ovo.

btw, s obzirom da sve više ljdui ovde ima brz net, trebalo bi možda otvoriti neku YSI temu.. nešto kao ova sa radiohead foruma: http://www.ateaseweb.com/mb/index.php?show...=55768&st=24920

a pošto smo svi sise, za početak bi samo stavljali tuđe linkove.. icon_smile.gif