GammaRay

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Everybody,

finally the long awaited news which I received directly from Kai and which will also be posted as an official news statement in the news section as soon as I have his approval:

Due to the acquisition of the Sanctuary Group by the Universal Group Gamma Ray have ended their contract with Sanctuary and signed a new contract with SPV Records in Hannover, Germany.

The new album “Land Of The Free Part II” will be released on November 16 2007 by SPV. The CD is completely recorded and actually Tommy Hansen works on the final mix in his Area 51 studio. Last week the band made a photoshooting at the Zeppelinfeld in Nuremberg and also finished the work on the album cover.

The long awaited “Hell Yeah!”-DVD is postponed for a release in 2008. But as a result of this delay of the actually finished product it now will be extended with footage of the upcoming Hellish Rock Tour which starts in November with Helloween.

You can expect a personal statement from Kai about the actual situation and activities within the next days and also we will reveal the cover and the tracklist of “Land Of The Free Part II” soon.

Stay tuned …

This is what Kai told me on the phone and I have sent him this text and pleased him to give his approval for an official release in the news or directly write down an own personal statement.

But as he's actually very busy with the actual situation and still has to clearify much things with SPV I'm not sure when he finds the time to do it.

Concerning the Tracklist and Cover we will only release it on our website as soon as we have the official information from the band or the label. We don't copy any stuff from magazines to our site or don't comment any rumours which can be found on the internet. The only source of information for our website is the band itself or the label.

Znaci taman stize za nas koncert, mal'te ne to ce biti prvi dan pustanja albuma u prodaju. :rockdevil: Nadam se da ce organizovati i neko potpisivanje istih, a mozda budemo imali srece pa se neke sekvence sa naseg koncerta nadju na tom DVD-u kako je Kai najavio.

Edited by KAKTUSCAR

KONACNO :::New CD Tracklistthe upcoming GammaRay album will contain the following tracks with a total running time of around 65 minutes. The order of the songs might not be the final one.RISING AGAIN 0:28, TO MOTHER EARTH 5:09, EMPRESS 6:22, RAIN 5:20, INTO THE STORM 3:45, WHEN THE WORLD 5:43, FROM THE ASHES 5:30, LEAVING HELL 4:20, REAL WORLD 5:44, HEAR ME CALLING 6:45, OPPORTUNITY 7:15, INSURRECTION 11:30

SPV...moze, moze...sada su 2 velikana pod istim krilom......ne znam sto ali zavoleo sam SPV, uprkos tome sto su im cene originala uvek najvece...

Edited by StarbreakeR

Dobro, sto barem ne postavi malo preglednije da bude :)

npr ovak'

"Land of the Free Part II" track listing:

01. Rising Again (0:28)

02. To Mother Earth (5:09)

03. Empress 6:22, Rain (5:20)

04. Into The Storm (3:45)

05. When The World (5:43)

06. From The Ashes (5:30)

07. Leaving Hell (4:20)

08. Real World (5:44)

09. Hear Me Calling (6:45)

10. Opportunity (7:15)

11. Insurrection (11:30)

Elem, povrshno znam, ali imena pesama nesto i ne obecavaju :)

aaali jedva chekam!