Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ja cu u rip majci

jedva cekam jao samo megadeth slusam danas, tooo i dalje skacem od srece na saznanje da cu videti megadeth, to mi je jedna od najvecih zelja u zivotu (pored zelje da vidim floyde uzivo, al to je ja mislim gotovo nemoguce i prica za drugu temu).

sranje je ici na metal koncerte u metal majicama.

ja sam na maidene isla u crvenoj majici s nekim fensi natpisom Angel icon_redface.gif a drugi put sam isla u ruzicastoj varijanti biggrin.gif

na megadeth sam nosila drecavo crvenu kratku majicu i mislim da cu opet biggrin.gif

ti nemas puno ukusa, mozda je za ljude poput tebe bolje da se drze obicnih crnih metal majci.... icon_smile.gif

Edited by Blacksunray Verb Delikvent

Kada poraste... a za otkup ćemo tražiti sve one remasterizovane albume sa potpisom, i jednoga Jacksona ili ESP-a. Ili oba. icon_smile.gif

e, jebi ga, nije fora, i moja gitara tako moze da zvuci.... icon_smile.gif

dajte nesto pametnije mozda igla koju cuva otkad se poslednji put ubadao u8 venu mater mu narkomansku to je raritet.... icon_smile.gif

Rajo ovde rebel sa Megaforuma....Sta mislis na majice Megadeth Srbija....ali CIRILICOM obe reci!? Mozda cak i za njih da nastancujemo i damo im za uspomenu....

MOZEEEEEE!!!! To bi bilo strava! I josh neki nash nacionalni simbol da se ubaci tipa ona srpsak kapica da se oslanja na neko slovo!!! Razmishljam ali dani idu...moram da nadjem ujaka da ga pitam za stampu!!!

See Ya!!!

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

@ Vic Rattlehead

ma kako majku mu ja zivela u ubedjenju svo ovo vreme da kaze thinking???? icon_smile.gif Cak mi i u textu pesme to pise icon_smile.gif

I ja, ali on je u nekom postu na zvaničnom forumu objasnio grešku i rekao da je oduvijek bilo "sinking".

Jeste li znali da su djeca iz School of Rock odsvirala Peace Sells, i da im je Dave, kao specijalni gost, to otpjevao? pivopije.gif

Edited by Vic Rattlehead

I ja, ali on je u nekom postu na zvaničnom forumu objasnio grešku i rekao da je oduvijek bilo "sinking".

Jeste li znali da su djeca iz School of Rock odsvirala Peace Sells, i da im je Dave, kao specijalni gost, to otpjevao? pivopije.gif

Naravno, samo nisu deca nego studenti i nije School of Rock nego Rock School (ozbiljnije od sprdnje sa sabanom Jack Blackom) icon_mrgreen.gif

Naravno, samo nisu deca nego studenti i nije School of Rock nego Rock School (ozbiljnije od sprdnje sa sabanom Jack Blackom) icon_mrgreen.gif

Droogies!

Well, today was very interesting indeed. I was approached to sing over a cover version of "Peace Sells" for a movie/soundtrack. This version was done by young kids from the "Real" School of Rock, the story that Jack Black based his hilarious comedy film on.

Things got interesting when I got to the studio and Lance said that the producers never sent the drives with all of the tracks on it. Uh, whoops?!?

So, hours are grumbling by, and we finally get the track downloaded off of the internet, but naturally it is not in the correct format. Now, a great deal of time later we finally start working and things are clicking. I only had to make a slight adjustment to the arrangement, but excluding that, these kids were terrific!

Thank God for that, because from the moment I walked back into Phase Four, I absolutely hated it. It seems that the owner has built a patio over the parking lot, got a liqour license, and now runs a very public bar over what SHOULD be a very private studio.

I asked him (the owner) about having the place locked out (which means I am the only one there - that's how I like to work) because I heard a lot of people talking and he said, "I specifically said there was a bar now, and no one was to come down these steps, blah, blah, blah, biddy-boop a lop, an a jizz jazz a razz." I guess you can see I turned off my ears while he was playing hot shot telling me about his "bar" meanwhile a wanker bartender comes down the steps right after his sermon.

I had hoped to have time to go see Mike Learn, Mike Ferguson – the fabricator making the new drum rack (so we can get rid of the one Nick played), and get my ears lowered, but the day was completely shot. I did however see Ralph Patlan and we talked about a lot of cool stuff coming up. I wish you all could meet this dude; he is awesome!

Anyway, "Peace Sells" has now been officially sung by me with the "School of Rock" kids and will be hopefully in yer sweaty mitts sometime soon. If not for the (hopefully) awesome version that these kids did, then just for the fact that they are little guys playing Megadeth.

Thanks to my dear friend Bob Chipardi for the tremendous opportunity to get outside of the box and do something that I would not normally do. And thanks to the kids and the "School of Rock" for even thinking about me. I look forward to meeting you all personally someday soon.

MSGD!