Amon Din

jovan

11.10.2009- Dom Omladine Valjevo

prvi koncert u nasoj zemlji koji ce obuhvatit promociju novog album "Where the Dreams no Longer Exist ".

Pregovaramo za jos :

Beograd,Suboticu,Sombor,Smederevo,Kragujevac,Krusevac,Jagodinu,Becej,Novi Sad, Zrenjanin, Nis itd.

Objavicemo uskoro ostale datume...

Na koncertima ce moci da se kupi novi album + majce + plakat se dobija i tako ... :))

Vidimo se.

• 2 weeks later...

evo jos nekog review-a :

years the world of the death metal, the Eastern European countries strongly tend to remain in the old school. Amon DIN is originating in Serbia is the report is of continuation eloquent, death definitively takes its influence in the past to them. Their desire is not to renew a kind but to strongly impact the listener as of the first listening. Powerful and unhealthy, this second album (the first barrel published in 2000 in cassette then republished under format CD in 2006) does not invent anything but carried out work is hooker. The titles are imparables, into live the machine Amon DIN must clash and they must compete easily with certain heads of poster which they could accompany in first part like Vital Remains, Morbid Angel or Vader. Where The Dream No To skirt Exist is an effective album. Doom Of The Centuries marks by its front principal hooker. Ime I Krv is a tinted more required piece of Doom to the heavy atmospheres. Abysmall Ignorance proposes a technical work on the guitars. Off Cadavers And Scum is a short but detonating explosion. Zavet (The Pledge) is a rhythmic variation good seen between throbbing and the brutal one. Amon DIN will charm the carriers of the standard of the death, in the classisicme the Serb ones are far from being exceeded and proposes an advisable album.

6/10

not bad ;)

I do not know exactly how many Serbian productions I already commented on but I am certain that one can count them on the fingers of a single hand and if I looked into this "Where The Dreams No To Follow Exist", this is principally because this group, gone out of no one leaves (at last especially of Serbia), see itself to offer the timeliness to embark itself alongside Belphegor, European invasions.

Apres to have awaited seven long years before composing the continuation of a first past comparatively unnoticed album under our latitudes, Amon Din links therefore on twelve months, a new album and an European turn cuts max. The question is therefore of knowledge what differentiates this group of the multiples formations hexagonal or Belgian that have a crazy evil to produce itself abroad. What they have therefore that the musicians of at our place have not pas…et well I have beautiful to have looked for (and more of once) I did not succeed in find the response.

Often presented as the Morbid Angel of the East, Amon Din gives me rather the impression to slip on the suit of the Morbid Angel of the poor one. We hear well, the ten titles of "Where The Dreams No To Follow Exist" are not indigestible. Some beaches are even rather pleasant to the ear but the body lacks simply of originality. The guitar parties that are nonetheless supposed to be the strong point of the group (a little when one compares to it Morbid) ring repetitive and lack madness.

I awaited some maybe a lot too but Amon Din is not, to my eyes, that a group among so many others that goes out an album too poorly screwed-up but that suffers from a weak production and of an evident lack of originality. Not bad but not transcending not more.

jos jedan... pola nisam razumeo al aj sad... opet prevod sa france ):)hahhhaha....

jebes ga ... problem je sto je izdavac stavio da smo varijanta morbid angel, i onda se svi koncentrisu na to .... sledeci put znacemo da stavimo da je MAIN INFLUENCE- AMON DIN i nijedan bend vise :)hahahahahahaha

eve ga jos jedna :

Years the world of the death metal, the countries of the East strongly have tendency to remain in the old school. Amon Din is native Serbia is report is eloquent continuation, their death takes definitively his mastery in the past. Their desire is not to renew a kind but of impacter strongly the listener as early as the first one listens. Powerful and unhealthy, this second album (the first one was edited in 2000 in cassette then reprinted under format CD in 2006) invents nothing but the carried out work is catchy. The titles are unstoppable, in live machines it Amon Din must clash and they must compete easily with certain heads of poster that they were able to accompany in first party as Vital Remains, Morbid Angel or Vader. Where The Dream No To Follow Exist is an effective album. Doom Of The Centuries marks by his catchy principal riff. Ime I Krv is a tinged one in demand piece of Doom to the heavy atmospheres. Abysmall Ignorance proposes a technical work on the guitars. Of Cadavers And Scum is a short explosion but explosive. Zavet (The Pledge) is a rhythmic variation well seen between the nagging one and the brutal one. Amon Din will delight the carriers of the standard of the death, in the classisicme the Serbians are far to be surpassed and proposes an album recommandable.

jos jedan :

Amon Din has beautiful to exist since 1995, this "Where The Dreams No To Follow Exist" is nevertheless their second album only, the fault (surely in left) to a political extremely delicate position at the end of the years 90 in their country of origin: Serbia.

Gone out in the confidentiality in 2007, here therefore this second gone out again album to bigger echelle by their new label Thundering. Having opened for Morbid Angel on one of their recent one turned U.S, this is therefore particularly towards a style typically floridien that registers itself the music of the Serbians.

Being itself débarassé of their present synthé on their first album, Amon Din won in aggressiveness. The become matter more radical, this is from a perspective very old-school that the group déploit many often heavy and technical riffs at once. Produces by "the producer of Morbid Angel" (of which even the card promo does not know the name - Tom Morris ndr), the sound keeps a special grain, history to make known us that one has to deal with an authentic death without artifice of prod. And nevertheless that will weigh in the balance, the prod lacks really of impact so well that one unhook at the end of a moment... and when the compos, nevertheless interesting, lose themselves in approximate soli or a little intros too long, report will remain therefore ambivalent...

Brief, the weak sonorous quality will disgust some surement some one. Amon Din destines itself before all to the amateurs of death old school and of tones to the old one. The gnarled and heavy sound of the Serbians would have deserved a treatment more "current" that could have put in value their compos...

jos jedan :

Native of Serbia, Amon Din is or more or less than the clone of Loudblast. Small only difference and not least, the here approached themes relate the manuscripts of a certain Tolkien. The big author had beautiful to write very beautiful books, I doubt that it thought a single instant that 50 years later as much of formations can return for him has this point homage. If Blind Guardian remains obviously the ultimate reference in the matter, there is also, Saurom Lamderth and therefore Amon Din.

Where The Dreams No To Follow Exist is therefore an album of Death Old School that should delight without concerns the amateurs of violent pogos and of headbangueurs in all kind. To blow of sculptured riffs in the mass, and of copied battery on the stinging hammer Amon Din possesses all to please. Only snag, that rings really too nostalgic style. Of the to believe that in the countries of the East of Europe, the first CD of Vader or of Unleashed do nothing but to arrive there is only a step. Of course I exaggerate doubtless a little, but it is true that the Serbians do not do unfortunately that to resume what already was done by the passed, without there to bring although oneself. And to the listens last album of Bloodbath or of the one of Unleashed, for quote only these two there, I can say you that Where The Dreams No To Follow Exist rings really quaint.

Do not let us scream for as much to the wolf, for Amon Din pleases while playing this type of Death and despite this originality lack, the fact well. Of more the production is not disgusting which allows the listener to listen with attention the album to the end. Hope that the continuation will be better bill.

jos :

Second ravages for this Serbian group, that this time balanced the Bontempi to the placard! In fact, it sleep it off 2008 will be guitar or will not be. Strong fortunately and posting some hours of flight, the sly devils know their zique on the end of the fingers of a Tony Iommi that by the bias of a handful agreed will reveal themselves sulfurates some inspiring… I HAVE therefore religious listened the album once, then a second before discovering a split sort bringing another solution. - Go, after a good mystical intro: bingo! Doom of the Centuries starts up the hostilities. It is strong, without chichi with a good one climbed in power and as early as the big first rumble, that hardens. The chain with "Where the dreams…" wants itself clearly quicker. Damir Adzic gives a beating as a maniac, the low one delivers us excellent things and we find even a passage recalling Slayer (between basic Riff and solo), at last brief, that catapults chantmé… The speed of thus delimited cruise, we invite to progress between a Death, sometimes Doom, see Old School. Must not of course a piece as Murder Begins leave a marble headbangueur in live, when to Beast of Nihilism? It is a matter there, of a solid, powerful, mean and tonic title, be my favorite one! - One sets off again on an even more mystical Intro (very beautiful besides) when, to 1MINUTES 30 arises a monster of an impressive heaviness. Then, as in the initial party "Abysmall ignorance" rebooste immediately the listener, until the fine one "of cadavers and scum" (2nd favorite title), that will recall several memories to certain! After the excellence, this is not evident to curl, nevertheless, the album itself fence by "Zavet", a well square title to the distinguished Riff and not lacking of a cut voice for the adventure. Suddenly, Amon Din deserves more than a luck, but a sustained attention.

jedan los :

Amon Din is a Serbian group that, after some démos, we goes out his first album Where The Dreams No To Follow Exist mixed by Juan Gonzales (Nile, Morbid Angel). First, I am anxious to specify that Amon Din is not or a group of death or a group of thrash but a group of death/thrash influenced by Slayer without any doubts in my opinion (attention, one tries to copy the masters but one does not arrive)... I do not know if I am done well to understand but good (laugh), in fact most of the riffs of this CD come directly of the thrash, just as the different rhythms (no blast beat - that of the "tap tap tap"), voice remains "old school" death. What to say of more of Where The Dreams No To Follow Exist? Well this is an album of neither more nor less metal, it comes to add himself to all the others and this is well that the problem, Amon Din is comparable to a reheated dish that is to say that one has does not too envy to devour it but that passes nonetheless to the final one. With its 10 titles Where The Dreams No To Follow Exist will not come not more butcher the bowl of my toilets, this already is that, this disc lacks technique of patate and of more the sound of the scratch is not top for the style than Amon Din plays us. To the final one the Serbians wanted well to do but to remain frank with them, the copy would be to review because there are moments where one does oneself to dump! Know that in 2008, they will open on some date back to the turn Nile/Belphegor/Grave/Severe Torture; wholesale that wants to say that Amon Din risks dumping some somewhat facing metalheads that will come for the pharaohs and the remainder (aussi)...

jos jedan solidan :

As most of the formations of that country, the Serbians of Amon Din seem immobilized in the time, when Morbid Angel and the whole band were then to their apogee. "Where The Dreams No To Follow Exist" is in fact an album thrash/death belonging to the old school, that unfortunately does not renew really the kind…

The first flagrant thing to the listens of this opus is evidently the suppression of the keyboards, that were present on the preceding one and first album "Dinamoyenezed". And deuxièmement? There is not deuxièmement, the music is of a triteness really damage that has of what to weary its listeners as early as the first title.

The titles, that resemble themselves besides a little all, propose as it is said in the introduction a death metal typically old school with a song to the Morbid Angel, riffs and rhythms very thrash and of course strongly inspired solos to the Slayer. Of course, it is necessary to acknowledge that certain passages have really of what to give the craving of headbanguer, but that does not go more far.

Thereto adds a production a not very weak one, of which the battery sound is a true defect, this one having a synthetic air, which gives a repetitive very boring effect. The song him not does not vary a lot. The group proposes nonetheless not poorly of introductions and left "mélodiques" and inserts sometimes some samples in the compositions, but that have a lot of the evil to be done a place in the middle of the other instruments.

While they are formed since now more than ten years, Amon Din is a group that does not trample itself really and that remains a lot too faithful one to its year classics 80/90. After, it is certain that certain metalleux will appreciate this disc that respects the rules to the letter. For my party, I return to listen my album of Morbid Angel!

Fetus

Edited by Frubi_ZMIJA

• 3 weeks later...

Odlicno :) , ostavi neki utisak :)hehehe...

Elem, krecemo dalje sa promocijom albuma :

06.decembar- Novi Sad- Klub Dvoriste:

Amon Din + Specijalni gosti ENTOMBED Tribute ( M.A.D Goya i A.Sublime clanovi ! )

Cena karte ce biti 200din. Mislim da tamo staje 120ljudi, pa ce toliko i karata biti.... ajde pa se vidimo !

DEATH METAL

PS> Ceka se potvrda za :

26Decembra-Kragujevac

27Decembra-Krusevac

a onda idemo dalje u januaru , pa cemo onda u martu na opet neku mini turneju po istoku :)heheehehe...