Nightwish

pozz elizabeth,ja se malo salim.. biggrin.gif

sorry za spam,i necu vise icon_cool.gif

century child od nightwisha zakon..

dead to the world,end of all hope icon_rockdevil.gif

(2 moje otprilike omiljene pesme)

i oceanborn je odlican album,

lepo ja kazem da su svi uglavnom najbolji na pocetku karijere..

posle se sve uglavnom pretvori u komercijalu i samo zelju za parama..

na pocetku je najjace jer se pokaze iskrena ljubav prema muzici i trudis se da budes sto bolji i onda polako stices fanove.. icon_wink.gif

pozz elizabeth,ja se malo salim.. biggrin.gif

sorry za spam,i necu vise icon_cool.gif

century child od nightwisha zakon..

dead to the world,end of all hope icon_rockdevil.gif

(2 moje otprilike omiljene pesme)

i oceanborn je odlican album,

lepo ja kazem da su svi uglavnom najbolji na pocetku karijere..

posle se sve uglavnom pretvori u komercijalu i samo zelju za parama..

na pocetku je najjace jer se pokaze iskrena ljubav prema muzici i trudis se da budes sto bolji i onda polako stices fanove.. icon_wink.gif

Uglavnom je to tachno icon_da.gif ...Ali mi se chini da je Tuomas neiscrpan izvor ideja. icon_da.gif Ja stvarno ne bih znala koji im je album najbolji... no.gif Po mom mishljenju,novi album nije nishta gori od starih.

Meni se vishe svidjaju "Planet Hell" i "Ghost Love Score",ali su mi i "Wish I Had an Angel" i "Dark Chest of Wonders" odlichne..."Nemo" je neshto slabija,a "Creek Mary's Blood" i "Dead Gardens" mi se ne svidjaju...Svaki album ima i svojih loshih momenata(osim COB-ovih,ofkors icon_redface.gif ).

Meni se vishe svidjaju "Planet Hell" i "Ghost Love Score",ali su mi i "Wish I Had an Angel" i "Dark Chest of Wonders" odlichne..."Nemo" je neshto slabija,a "Creek Mary's Blood" i "Dead Gardens" mi se ne svidjaju...Svaki album ima i svojih loshih momenata(osim COB-ovih,ofkors icon_redface.gif ).

(zato su cob najbolji bend jer nikad nisu niti ce imati slabih momenata..

uvek i zauvek odlicni icon_biggrin.gif )

dobra je planet hell icon_rockdevil.gif

I knew it... icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif

Apelujem na moderatore da obrishu postove ovakve i slichne sadrzhine.

Inache,i /me zauzeta.

koji modovi icon_smile.gif

od kad je Telcontar dao ostavku niko ne brine za power icon_smile.gif

mislila sam na higher than hope...stao mi mozak...slicne nazive imaju pa stalno brkam...

HTH - je pesma

HH - naziv besto ofa...

svi albumi NW su super...century child i wishmaster su meni nekako bolji...i once of course...sa once volim dark chest..,planet hell,wish i had an angel,highest hopes,ghost love score....ma sve ih volim...icon_smile.gif

jao pa ti znachi volish i mene icon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

kad porastem veliki postacju nightwish mhihi.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

NIGHTWISH Mainman Says He Has '14 Pieces' Of Music Written For Next Album

NIGHTWISH keyboardist/mainman Tuomas Holopainen has posted the following message on the band's official web site:

"It's been three months since the last show in Hartwall Arena and things are finally calming down. I just read through the yet unfinished version of the upcoming NIGHTWISH book. I was very impressed. It made me feel nostalgic, happy, ashamed and sad at the same time. This book is written by Mr. Mape Ollila, and it's being finished as we speak. The Finnish version of the book will be released in May. Also the live DVD, 'End of an Era', will be released later this year but we have no information about the exact release date yet.

"At the moment I'm occupied with writing songs for the next NIGHTWISH album. 14 pieces done so far. I'm also participating in Timo Rautiainen's solo album, the new FOR MY PAIN… album, and some KOTITEOLLISUUS' live gigs before summer. With NIGHTWISH we will start rehearsing the new stuff in June, entering the studio in September. Again we will write a diary through this site so you guys know what's happening while in the studio. New NIGHTWISH homepage will also see daylight soon.

"At the moment Emppu [Vuorinen, guitar] has his own side projects, Marco [Hietala, bass] is working with the new TAROT album and Jukka [Nevalainen, drums] is busy with his new project, unrelated to music business.

"The new singer will be announced through this site when the time comes. Please believe in nothing that's not confirmed on this page."

As previously reported, "End of an Era" will contain footage of NIGHTWISH's final concert with singer Tarja Turunen, which took place on October 21, 2005 at the Hartwall arena in Helsinki, Finland.

NIGHTWISH fired Turunen via an "open letter," which was given to the singer immediately following the Helsinki show.

The band's follow-up to 2004's "Once" is tentatively due in mid-2007.

"At the moment I'm occupied with writing songs for the next NIGHTWISH album. 14 pieces done so far. I'm also participating in Timo Rautiainen's solo album, the new FOR MY PAIN…

"At the moment Emppu [Vuorinen, guitar] has his own side projects, Marco [Hietala, bass] is working with the new TAROT album and Jukka [Nevalainen, drums] is busy with his new project, unrelated to music business.

joj..jedva cekam novi album...

i novi For My Pain...

i novi Tarot...

!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

As previously reported, "End of an Era" will contain footage of NIGHTWISH's final concert with singer Tarja Turunen, which took place on October 21, 2005 at the Hartwall arena in Helsinki, Finland.

mnogo se radujem tom DVD...

emocije na sve strane..jos da je Tarja znala na joj je to poslednji cert..