Peeping Tom

Kent

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patton je spominjao ovo sto puta... Uvek kad ga pitaju nesto u fazonu "kad ces opet da radis nesto kao fnm?"... Ocekuje se bas pop album, mada nikad se ne zna s njim. Bice i Amon Tobin i Rahzel i Kid Koala i Melvinisi i Bebel Gilberto (!)...

• 3 weeks later...

MIKE PATTON's PEEPING TOM: Album Details Revealed

"I don't know how many songs he recorded — an insane amount, like 30," MELVINS drummer Dale Crover told Billboard.com last month. "There's a lot of layered vocals — like BEACH BOYS style. Some hip hop-y sort of beats. It's weird. It's drum machine mixed with live drums mixed with crazy samples, but then there's guitar and bass."

"I don't listen to the radio, but if I did, this is what I'd want it to sound like," Patton said of the project, according to Billboard.com. "This is my version of pop music. In way, this is an exercise for me: taking all these things I've learned over the years and putting them into a pop format."

"Peeping Tom" track listing:

01. Five Seconds (featuring Odd Nosdam)

02. Mojo (featuring Rahzel and Dan the Automator)

03. Don't Even Trip (featuring Amon Tobin)

04. Getaway (featuring Kool Keith)

05. Your Neighborhood Spaceman (featuring Jel and Odd Nosdam)

06. Kill The DJ (featuring Massive Attack)

07. Caipirinha (featuring Bebel Gilberto)

08. Celebrity Death Match (featuring Kid Koala)

09. How U Feelin? (featuring Doseone)

10. Sucker (featuring Norah Jones)

11. We're Not Alone (featuring Dub Trio)

• 2 weeks later...

pesma sa bebel djilberto je ultra sweet!

probo sam pre nju samu slusati al mi zera dosadno a ovo je superlepo!

norah je prava kucka u pesmi, nista od ocekivane neznosti icon_smile.gif

prve tri pesme su radio hitovi, bez zajebancije.

zanimljiva mi je bila krangova konstatacija da ce i ovo biti hvaljeno poput ostalih govana koje je u poslednje vreme izasrao.

kojih govana, pitao sam se.

sta bi to bilo tri godina unazad na primer?

dva fantomas - oba jako dobra

gostovanje kod kade - jako dobro

drugi tomahawk - do jaja

gostovanje kod dillingera (malo starije) - super

gostovanje kod bjork - najbolji

oceanic remiksi - (meni) je njegova pesma medju najboljima

one stvari sa zornom i nekim retardiranim japancima ne mozes ni racunati, nemaju nikakvu promociju i odsvirali su ih samo radi zajebancije verovatno.

aj me podsetite jos necega ako sam izostavio, ne kapiram zasto ga ljudi toliko drkaju, vewrovatno cujes adult themes i po defaultu sernes nesto kad ga ko spomene.

majk je kralj i dovidjenja.

Edited by BodyRemover

• 2 weeks later...

Super je ovaj Peeping Tom, stvarno. Ocekivao sam neko Bunglovanje kad ono heavy-hop-pop album. Dobro nije da nema Bungle momenata ali je skroz dobro. Pojedine pesme su hiticine sto rece Mr.BR. icon_da.gif

Your Neighborhood Spaceman, Don't Even Trip, Five Seconds, Mojo, Sucker... icon_rockdevil.gif Rahzel se opet isprdeo u mic i razvalio je! pivopije.gif

Miku Planktona necu ni da hvalim... glupo je. Svaki put se rasplacem kad cujem koliko je dobar!

Odlicno stvarno!

FantômasMelvins Big Band u Sloveniji za tri dana. wallbash.gif

Jes vala FNM as fvck! Znaci i ti plaches... respect bro!

user posted image

S.P.

Nema veze sa temom ali zanimljivo je:

Has the Hip Hop World Gone Crazy?

by Stevo1 for TheOG.net

Has the world gone crazy? Allegedly, Michael Jackson is asking 50 Cent to do an album together. 50 Cent, who has always been a fan of Michael has agreed to do a song with him. The softest man in show biz, borderline feminine, is doing a song with the hardest man in show biz. I’m guessing they will get something in the middle but on the softer side because anytime Michael Jackson tries anything hard he ends up offending the Jews. MJ’s style will blend well with 50’s uncanny ability to croon out hooks. Aside from a single that will be a four minute hook bound to get a grip of airplay, nothing will be contributed to hip-hop; but then again, this could be big, very big. It’s nice to see Michael working with some hip-hop heads. The last time he did something like this was on “Black or White” where Bill Bottrell wrote and executed the raps.

What’s all this about Russell Simmons and Kimora Lee breaking up? Who cares? Should hip-hop sites be concerned with this at all? Many marriages end up falling apart, especially between powerful people. The only thing we would need to cover is if Kimora asked for the house, half the Beastie Boys and LL Cool J’s lips (bad joke). Fine, here are some more juicy details: Kimora and Russell met back in 1992 during New York fashion week; Kimora was just seventeen, a high school student at the time; crazy huh? Since then, they have grown Phat Pharm to a mini empire. People should make t-shirts declaring which side they are on on this issue because Hollywood break ups seem to attract more attention nowadays than the war in Iraq. The hip-hop heads will take the side of Simmons and everyone else can back up their model-slash-mother-slash-designer with their little Kimora tees. And then the media will cover it for another fifteen days and get all uppity when they find pictures of Russell with some other girl on a beach somewhere really nice and talk about poor Kimora; ring a bell?

Diddy rang the bell at the New York Stock Exchange today to start the week off as a celebration of the success of his fragrance Unforgivable. He was accompanied by CEO of Federated Department Stores Terry Lundgren and John Demsey of Estee Lauder.