Prison Break (2005-2017)

Doug Bradley

Press Release: Episodes 4x21 and 4x22

Here's the press release for the Prison Break series finale episodes (episodes 4x21 and 4x22 "Killing Your Number" and "Rate of Exchange"). Apparently things don't end happily for everyone....but they'll be ending happily for Clarissa, because apparently Sucre returns! Plus, it looks like we're going to see Agent Lang again and Tom Cruise's creepy cousin makes an appearance.

In the series finale, familiar faces return to help Michael with his last shot at getting Scylla in the proper hands and dismantling The Company once and for all in the "Rate of Exchange/Killing Your Number" series finale episode of PRISON BREAK airing Friday, May 15 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PB-421/422) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Dominic Purcell as Lincoln Burrows; Wentworth Miller as Michael Scofield; Michael Rapaport as Don Self; Amaury Nolasco as Fernando Sucre; Robert Knepper as Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell; Sarah Wayne Callies as Dr. Sara Tancredi; William Fichtner as Alexander Mahone

Guest Cast: Kathleen Quinlan as Christina Scofield; Rockmond Dunbar as Benjamin ‘C-Note' Franklin; Leon Russom as General Jonathan Krantz/Pad Man; Ted King as Downey; Raphael Sbarge as Ralph Becker; William Mapother as Agent Chris Franco; Reno Wilson as Agent Wilson Wright; Danay Garcia as Sofia; Barbara Eve Harris as Felicia Lang; Jennifer Kern as Allison Hale; Andrew Borba as Dr. Peter Chaffin; Anthony Armatrading as Soloman Okella

Promo fotke za poslednje dve epizode:

http://www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/pictures...1/4x21_22_1.jpg

http://www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/pictures...1/4x21_22_2.jpg

http://www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/pictures...1/4x21_22_3.jpg

http://www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/pictures...1/4x21_22_4.jpg

http://www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/pictures...1/4x21_22_5.jpg

http://www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/pictures...1/4x21_22_6.jpg

http://www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/pictures...1/4x21_22_7.jpg

SEASON 4, EPISODE 19 "SON OF A BITCH" SPOILERS (May 1, 2009)

NEW! Christina tells Michael that Lincoln is not his brother. Aldo Burrows is Michael's father, but Christina tells Michael that Lincoln's real parents died when hew as very young and they took him into their family. Source: The Man

Michael has an uneasy reunion with Christina, who drops a bombshell regarding Lincoln. While Lincoln runs into Christina's deadly trap, T-Bag (Robert Knepper) sets out to prove he can become a Company man. Source: FOX

SEASON 4, EPISODE 20 "DOMINOES" SPOILERS (May 8, 2009)

Pandemonium erupts at the hotel following an assassination at the global energy conference, and Michael must choose between saving either Sara or Lincoln. Source: SpoilerTV

SEASON 4, EPISODE 21 & 22 "RATE OF EXCHANGE / KILLING YOUR NUMBER" SPOILERS (May 15, 2009)

The final scenes of episode 22 will take place 4 years in the future. We will see MIchael and Sara's son. We will also learn what happened to Sucre, Mahone, Lincoln, C-Note, T-Bag, Sofia, LJ, Selt and Kellerman. Source: The Man

In the end, Mahone will walk off into the sunset. Source: The Man @vague

The show's two-hour send-off features "two major deaths" and the return of four familiar faces. Source: FOX

Gretchen, Mahone and T-Bag are among those lucky enough to be alive by the end of the season. Source: Digital Spy

"THE FINAL BREAK" SPOILERS (Direct-to-DVD)

NEW! Sara and Michael will get married and Sara will go to prison. The gang will band together and attempt to break her out. Michael may sacrifice himself to save Sara. Source: The Man

GENERAL SEASON 4 SPOILERS

NEW! T-Bag's fate will ultimately be determined by the rest of the group. They will be given the choice of whether to have him exonerated or not. Source: The Man

NEW! Michael will find out about Sara's pregnancy before the series ends. Source: E!Online's Kristen

The plan to expose The Company hits a snag when the brothers are framed for a crime they didn't commit. Could they be headed for prison again? Source: Digital Spy

In Prison Break's final episode "Justice will be served to both Pad Man and Christina, although one will involve far more blood than the other. Also, I have some more information on the finale's Alias-esque epilogue: The closing minutes of the swan song will flash forward four years to show where all the main characters ended up." Source: EW

In the final episodes "A core character will get shot, another will commit a crime so heinous he/she will go to jail for a long time, and the closing minutes will flash forward four years to show where everyone ended up." Source: EW

Question: Do you have anything on Prison Break's last episodes? Ausiello: Yes, but perhaps nothing that'll really surprise you. I mean, it's Prison Break -- you kinda figure people are gonna die (like, several of 'em). Aside from that, a few past characters are gonna resurface (including C-Note and Sofia), and the Company is gonna get shut down. (Yay!) Hey, on second thought, this might titillate you: Apparently, Michael is smacked with a Sophie's choice and has to decide whether to save Lincoln's head or Sara's. And since she's already lost hers once... Source: EW

Sources tell me there's another prison break, and you'll be surprised at who helps the big escape...T-Bag! Did I mention that Gretchen is also in the slammer? Source: E!Online

The boys are going back to prison! The last episode of the season features scenes in a prison that include an inmate fight and a scene on death row as one prisoner is prepared for execution. Awww, just like the good ol' days. Source: E!Online

Edited by AstralliS

BREAKING NEWS!

Dosnimavaju se i preradjuju poslednje epizode!

Sukre je oboleo od svinjskog gripa(zakacio ga u drugoj sezoni kad je smugnuo u Meksiko,medjutim virus je mutirao tokom trece i cetvrte sezone),posto su u cetvrtoj sezoni svi bili u kontaktu s njim,kompanija je resila da pohvata sve kako bi ih strpala u karantin,medjutim oni raznose svinjski grip diljem sveta,nastaje pandemija,Link i Mahoun umiru,T-beg je razvio imuni sistem jos od amputacije sake,pa mu virus ne moze nista.......a samo tkivo nerodjenog Skolfilda juniora u sebi sadrzi anti virus...ali Sare i Majkla nema nigde....

BREAKING NEWS!

Dosnimavaju se i preradjuju poslednje epizode!

Sukre je oboleo od svinjskog gripa(zakacio ga u drugoj sezoni kad je smugnuo u Meksiko,medjutim virus je mutirao tokom trece i cetvrte sezone),posto su u cetvrtoj sezoni svi bili u kontaktu s njim,kompanija je resila da pohvata sve kako bi ih strpala u karantin,medjutim oni raznose svinjski grip diljem sveta,nastaje pandemija,Link i Mahoun umiru,T-beg je razvio imuni sistem jos od amputacije sake,pa mu virus ne moze nista.......a samo tkivo nerodjenog Skolfilda juniora u sebi sadrzi anti virus...ali Sare i Majkla nema nigde....

Hahahaha....sjajno! :pivopije:

Jel' se prikazuje sutra PB?