Prison Break (2005-2017)

Doug Bradley

Prison Break Season 4 will have a two-hour premiere on August 25th. It will then shift to 9:00 p.m. when "Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles" returns.

Wentworth Miller has hinted that Season 4 may be the last season of Prison Break. Well, if that's true, they damn well better make sure it's a good one.

"Miller is due to start filming the fourth series of 'Prison Break' this month, and although he remains tight lipped about the plot, he has hinted this could be the final season. He added to Britain's Glamour magazine: "I really feel there's a beginning, middle and an end to this story and my gut feeling is that we're on the last leg of the journey."

Michael Rapaport, recently seen on "My Name is Earl" is joining the cast of Prison Break for Season 4.

"Michael Rapaport has joined Fox's "Prison Break" as a regular. In the 20th Century Fox TV-produced "Prison Break," Rapaport will play a government agent who has an interesting offer for Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) and his brother (Dominic Purcell). Production on the upcoming fourth season begins this month in Los Angeles."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ni sam ne znam zashto odbijao sam da gledam PB, a sad vec nedelju dana ne spavam nocima, samo gledam po ceo dan i odushevljam se.

vrh vrhova od serije!

dal ces tako da mislis kad odgledas sve epizode... :twisted:

glupo pitanje, zato sto je kompletno sranje vec od polovine druge sezone po do kraja trece.prva sezona je stvarno odlicna, ali dzaba kad su se brzo skenjali. u poredjenju sa serijama koje izgurale 6-7 sezona sa konstantnim kvalitetom (the sopranos, 24...), ovo je totalno govno.