The County Medical Examiners

Grobodan

Gore/Grind bend,Carcass worship,ali po cemu se razlikuju od drugih i zasto su kvlt - u bendu su pravi doktori!!!Pazi ovamo

THE COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINERS (TCME) are a collection of real-life pathologists with an unhealthy adoration of and fixation on CARCASS. Formed by Dr. Morton Fairbanks M.D. (guitar) and Dr. Jack Putnam M.D. (drums), the band — rounded out by 63-year-old Dr. Guy Radcliffe — have always felt that the label "CARCASS clone" should be a badge of honor and distinction, and pursue that emulation with an almost religious zeal.

icon_rockdevil.gif sta reci icon_rockdevil.gif

a evo i vesti

Underground grind/metal band THE COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINERS has completed work on their Relapse debut, "Olidous Operettas".

"Olidous Operettas", the band's first recorded discharge in three years, was recorded and mixed at Tillinghast Workshop and is scheduled for a January 2007 release. The complete track listing is as follows:

01. Casper's Dictum

02. Morgagnic Anatomics

03. Necrotic Apologues

04. Blunt Force Flight

05. The Virchow Postmortem Procedure

06. Expeditious Evisceratory Mishap

07. Maturating Decompositional Gas

08. Kaleidoscopic Malacia

user posted image

Inace,imaju i album Forensic Fugues and Medicolegal Medleys,i split sa General Surgery.

Ovo mora da se ima!!! icon_rockdevil.gif

Edited by grave

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Pa tehnicki gledao ipak je pozer, danas je u modi biti Carcass klon tipa CAttle Decapitation i ta sranja :)

Vazi se Nagashe, stigao mi je pre koji sat cd, nisu ovi losi ali nisam odusevljen jer ne volim Panteru jbg mada prangijaju, ne mrzim ih. Stize mi Psycroptic za koji dan pa ti i to rezem ;)