Avantasia

Ja sam ovde samo da bih se hvalio kako sam gledao Avantasiu uzivo , a vi niste . Drop dead :P

EDIT: Jedva cekam

E pa ja sam u to vreme bila u Madjarskoj. Tj., bila sam valjda 2 dana posle na Szigetu, al' nisam bas taj dan i bas mi je zao zbog toga.

Da je taj dan kad su oni nastupali bio dan pre ili posle dana na koji sam isla, verovatno bih spojila i ostala oba dana, al' ovako... Nista od toga.

No, nema ni veze.

Videcu ih jednom.

Ja sam ovde samo da bih se hvalio kako sam gledao Avantasiu uzivo , a vi niste . Drop dead :P

EDIT: Jedva cekam

Ima nas jos koji smo ih gledali...nisi jedini,jbg :mhihi: I to mozemo da se pohvalimo da smo gledali za sada zvanicno poslednji nastup Avantasie i to sa cika Hansenom kao specijalnim gostom!HA! :bigblue:

A ovaj iznad mene je cak upoznao Tobiasa,tako da mislim da njega ne mozes da prestignes:)))

Enivej,njih stvarno treba cuti uzivo i bas bi bilo super da posle te Avantasie 4 dodju malo do Skc-a:)))

Ima nas jos koji smo ih gledali...nisi jedini,jbg :mhihi: I to mozemo da se pohvalimo da smo gledali za sada zvanicno poslednji nastup Avantasie i to sa cika Hansenom kao specijalnim gostom!HA! :bigblue:

A ovaj iznad mene je cak upoznao Tobiasa,tako da mislim da njega ne mozes da prestignes:)))

Enivej,njih stvarno treba cuti uzivo i bas bi bilo super da posle te Avantasie 4 dodju malo do Skc-a:)))

oce boli ih kurac

samo festivali veliki

e za to je Exit ;)

oce boli ih kurac

samo festivali veliki

e za to je Exit ;)

To za festivale je vazilo za proslu turneju...tako da... :bigblue:

A oni su prvo rekli da nece biti novih pesama-pa je bilo...pa nece biti turneje uopste-pa je bilo...tako da je sve moguce.A u kranjem slucaju nije ni Exit losa opcija... :bigblue: Bas nekako mogu da ih zamislim na Exploziv-u :bigblue::bigblue::bigblue:

• 2 weeks later...

Evo jos nekih informacija sa Avantasia foruma o novom albumu:

- The album will be "The Scarecrow - Part II". There will be no "Metal Opera - Part III".

- Half of the album was recorded in 2007, while recording The Scarecrow. Bass is fully recorded, as well as some drums and guitar parts. Vocal parts are still to do.

- The line-up is the same as the previous album (Tobi, Sascha, Eric Singer and all the guests), but there will be more guests. I'm not sure, but I have heard that one of them will be Hansi Kursch from Blind Guardian.

- As rdyfrde said, there will be a real orchestra and the production will be great as always.

- The song "Promised Land" was originally made for this album, but someone thought that was great and so they released it before.

- Many of you may know that Tobi said that the first Avantasia tour is also the last and they will never play live again, but this is not true. Tobi changed his mind and they WILL play a new tour! He said it in many interviews and also here in my country while touring with Edguy. The crowd was asking for a couple of Avantasia songs with Andre Matos and Tobi said "No, I'm sorry, you have to wait a couple of years for this, when we will be back here with Avantasia.".

+ Andre Matos ce takodje pevati na novom albumu.

Za ovo boldovano sam ostao bez teksta. Ocekujem album bolji od prethodnog.

• 2 months later...

NEW AVANTASIA ALBUM IN THE MAKING!

After the tremendous success of his latest Avantasia-album "The Scarecrow", which rocketed into the charts all over Europe (e.g. #8 in Germany), received an award for "Best Rock Production 2008" by the German association of sound engineers (VDT) and featured Top10 hit single "Lost In Space", Tobias has announced that he is currently working on new material for a new "Avantasia"-album. When asked for a release date he said: "This is not a Rock-&-Roll-homestudio-project, we'll work with a choir, with a symphony orchestra and - no matter if the music-industry goes down the toilet- I'll spend a fortune on creating the whole thing. So I'll take all the time I need, and it won't see the light of day until I am completely satisfied. Some who know my plans said, that it's unreasonable to spend one's savings on creating a piece of music these days, as the music industry is going through hard times. Absolutely right! But do you consider it extremely

reasonable to shoot a man into space? It's unreasonable to spend money for whatever, life itself is unreasonable, because - believe it or not - in the end it's quite often pretty lethal. I am rather unreasonable and therefor unsad."