Avantasia

Da bre nova i jos bolja Metal opera (nadam se da je to moguce) hehehehe... Metal Operu imam original - The Metal Opera Part I & II Gold Edition , nadam se da cu i ovaj sad :)

Bice najiscekivaniji kao sto ce u svetu filma biti The Expendables :muzicar: (Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Mickey Rourke, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Danny Trejo, Terry Crews...)

Evo trejler :)

• 2 weeks later...

evo sa twittera:

tobiassammet Justfinished a song called "BLIZZARD ON A BROKEN MIRROR"! It rules, it is alittle bombastic opera on its own! Rounds up Avantasia! GREAT!

Andwe did a cover version of Journey's Don't Stop Believing. It is one ofmy all time favourite tracks & I'll try to not ruin it! ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

November 16, 2009AVANTASIA - NEW TITLES REVEALED

In early 2010 the wait is going to be over:Avantasia will celebrate its comeback with a new epic masterpiece intwo chapters. The two new chapters will be called "The Wicked Symphony"and "Angel Of Babylon", starring high profile guest musicians such asSascha Paeth, Klaus Meine (Scorpions), Michael Kiske (ex-Helloween),Russell Allen (Symphony X), Bob Catley (Magnum), Eric Singer (KISS),Jorn Lande (Masterplan), Alex Holzwarth (Rhapsody), Felix Bohnke(Edguy) and many more.

zvuci do jaja :haha:

Neh, ovako.... Lost in Space.. pa neka je gej, ali je opet dobra.. orangelistening.gif

A... a Hansi ce se pojaviti. Sto da ne? Bio je i u Vain Glory Operi kod Tobija i Ed drugara XD ...Sto onda ne bi i ovde???

Sta reci, informacije su zadivljujuce... Zeljno iscekujem da se pojave pesmeicon_smile.pngicon_smile.pngicon_smile.png

The most recent contribution comes from the guy who is known amongst Metal fans all over the world as one of the best neo-classical keyboarders in the world. He was the keyboard player who fought duels with Yngwie Malmsteen at the speed of light in the eighties, he played with Ronnie James Dio, he is a key member of Stratovarius and early next year the arrowy solo skills of his fingers can be heard on the next chapter of Avantasia: Ladies and gentlemen, from Sweden, the one and only Mr. Jens Johansson!

Tobias says: "I've known Jens for years now, there has always been a friendship between Edguy and Stratovarius. We became friends when Jens was playing in the solo band of Timo Kotipelto when they joined Edguy for a tour of South America some years ago. We got shitfaced on several occasions and Jens always captured any possible embarrassment with his Powershot G5. He's a genius on his instrument -and beyond- and the stuff he played for me sounds amazing. A lot of people can shred and play fast, but unlike most of them every note that Jens plays is tasteful and exactly where it belongs. I don't know if he is the fastest keyboarder in the world, but I'd like to think so, at least I have never heard a faster one. You gotta check it out..."

Jebo majku pa ovo je vec ludnica, i Jens je tu !!

Za mene je covek odradio fenomenalan posao ove godine na Polarisu...

Ako nastavi tim tempom dobicemo paklene pesme na novoj Avantasiji :haha:

Mnogo sam se nalozio, da ima da se naruci vec sad novi album, odmah bi to uradio :rockdevil:

Edited by DBrave

samo da valja samo da bude epic samo da ne zajebe Tobi :rockdevil:

Pazi u ovom slucaju nema promasaja, dobicemo dupli album, pa i da bude losih pesama bice sasvim dovoljno onih vrhunskih...

Pogledaj Scarecrow, izbacis 2-3 slabije pesme (a dodas one 2 sa EP-jeva) i dobijes do jaja album... A ovaj put ce biti mnogo vise od toga...

Licno ocekujem da napravi neki miks stare Avantasie i i novog zvuka (produkcije) sa Scarecrowa.

Samo da objavi uskoro relase date :pivopije:

• 2 weeks later...

prevazisao je sebe...

svega sam se nacitao od Tobija ali ovo je vrhunac :haha:

December 09, 2009

13-FOOT TOBIAS SAMMET MONUMENT TO BE BUILT

In the name of Odin - Father Christmas has got some amazing present for you here at tobiassammet.com. Are you a true Avantasia-warrior? If so, then get ready to take your chance. The master of Opera Metal and Metal Opera offers his army of loyal fans a once-in-a-lifetime chance of winning something really cool! All you have to do is talk to the mayor of your home town or the city closest to you into putting up a stone monument in honor of Tobias Sammet on a public square. The monument has to be made from solid stone, have a minimum height of 4 meters (approx 13 foot), and it should be clear that the shown person is Tobias Sammet himself. Once built,take a photo of the monument and send it to [email protected]. The reward for the best monument (as chosen by a jury at tobiassammet.com) will be the publication of the photo on one of the forthcoming DVDs and a poster, signed by members of Avantasia (depending on availability...).

Take your chance! Now!!!

Deadline is the 24th of December so pictures submitted after the deadline cannot be taken into consideration. Good look and toy toy toy!

do jaja :haha:

Edited by DBrave
  • Upvote 3