Avantasia

• 2 weeks later...

na sajtu je objavljen artwork, ne znam zasto ne mogu da ih okacim ovde, nece da se prikazu...

prvi se skroz uklapa sa Scarecrow omotom, dok je drugi u nekom Theater of salvation fazonu...

edit: a evo:

11ccs4o.jpg

293ye7p.jpg

Edited by DBrave

Do jaja su omoti! :rockdevil:

Shto niko ne pominje Cloudy :

There have been rumors and speculation about the female voice on the forthcoming Avantasia epic in two chapters, "Angel Of Babylon" and "The Wicked Symphony" (out on April 3rd). Avantasia fans who have seen the band live in 2008 know her. But large parts of the Heavy Metal scene may not have bargained on her: Mrs. Cloudy Yang!

Tobias comments: "I know people have speculated and thrown in a lot of names, but it's not about names, it's foremost about quality. Together with the amazing Amanda Somerville, Cloudy Yang had been singing backing vocals during the Avantasia world tour, and also performed backing vocals for Edguy's "Dragonfly". Cloudy's vocals are simply terrific! And having a gifted singer like that in my extended Rock-n-Roll family that a lot of people may not have known yet, I consider it my duty to give her as much exposure as I possibly can. Cloudy had sung the demo that we had recorded to guide the real singer later on - whoever that was going to be. But Cloudy was perfect on that demo, and we really, really had to keep her vocals on there. She reminds me a lot of Lisa Dalbello, some people said Kate Bush. You will hear it - she is nothing but amazing!"

The two conceptual albums that will be released in a box will feature a long list of guest musicians: Bruce Kulick (ex-KISS, ex-Meat Loaf, GFR), Klaus Meine (Scorpions), Ripper Owens (ex-Judas Priest), Michael Kiske (ex-Helloween), Jorn Lande (Masterplan), Russell Allen (Symphony X), Bob Catley (Magnum), Eric Singer (KISS), Jens Johansson (Stratovarius), Alex Holzwarth (Rhapsody), Felix Bohnke (Edguy), Producer Sascha Paeth (ex-Heavens Gate), Ralf Zdiarstek (Amitav) and Tobias on bass guitar and lead vocals.

Edited by Moody

pa nije mi bila interesantna... Video si kako su je uzeli, pitali je da otpeva demo koji su trebali da salju nekoj drugoj pevacici, i kao svideo im se demo i uzeli je da odradi posao...

Kontam da su pre nje ispusili kod njih nekoliko :haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEwYy3beU0A

Sta ja znam, meni ovo nije za Avantasiu, metal, rock ili tako neki fazon... Podseca na Avril Lavigne :mhihi: U svakom slucaju, bolje nego Amanda...

Da ne kopiram ceo tekst, na novim albumima ucestvuje i Oliver Hartmann na gitari, da l' ce i pevati, ne znam...

THE “MOUNTAIN KING“ ON AVANTASIA

We can now reveal another secret regarding the forthcoming Avantasiaepics “The Wicked Symphony” and “Angel Of Babylon”, out on April, 3rd2010. He used to be the mastermind of legendary US-Epic-Metal veteransSavatage, and he is also the brains behind the highly successful‘Trans-Siberian Orchestra’. To his fans he is the “Mountain king”: Mr.Jon Oliva.

Tobias comments: “Jon will appear on a theatrical song called “Death IsJust A Feeling”. We just had a press listening last weekend in MousseT’s prestigious Peppermint-Park studios in Hannover where we hadrecorded the duet with Klaus Meine a few months ago for example. Manyof the numerous journalists that had come from all over Europe saidthat they have the feeling this is going to be the most epic and simplythe best Avantasia-stuff with the widest variety so far, yet every songfits perfectly to the enchanting conceptual character. I am proud, Iknew we were gonna do something momentous, but it feels great that it’sbeen confirmed once more. Jon’s song stood out as it is like a littlemovie itself, very eerie, and it could be a perfect chapter in ahorror-musical.”

Besides Jon Oliva the new Avantasia epics will have the longest list ofmusicians in the history of the project, there will be KlausMeine(Scorpions), Ripper Owens (ex-Judas Priest), Michael Kiske(ex-Helloween), Bob Catley (Magnum), Eric Singer (KISS), Bruce Kulick(ex-KISS, ex-Meat Loaf), Jorn Lande (Masterplan), Russell Allen(Symphony X), Andre Matos (ex-Angra), Ralf Zdiarstek (Amitav), OliverHartmann, Alex Holzwarth (Rhapsody), Felix Bohnke (Edguy), Sascha Paeth(ex-Heavens Gate), Cloudy Yang, Jens Johansson (Stratovarius, ex-DIO,ex-Yngwie Malmsteen) and Miro Rodenberg.

• Upvote 1

To bi bio stvarno grandiozan promasaj. Ne verujem da ce se tako nesto desiti posto je jos mlad i nije izlapeo kao neki muzicari koji su zaboravili sve sto su nekada znali. 

Lepa vest za Olivu, jedino sto ce verovatno da bude situacija Oliva+klavir il' neki pasaz u pesmi, il' neka tako manja pesma...

pesma sa njim je najavljena kao neka spooky stvar, kao Toy Master sa Alis Kuperom na proslom...

Mislim da sma procitao da ce to u stvari biti najjezivija pesma na albumu... Zanimljivo u svakom slucaju !!

Eh eto... svi misle da sam retard a ljudi mi kradu ideju za bistu^^

Inace good news:

Screaming Symphony je pustio novitet Avantasie ..Interesantno.. za prvo slusanje mogu reci da su se naklonili metal operi opet, al nije isto.. opet..

http://www.progpower.../533_171209.wma

Sta znam ja..procenite

Edited by vainglory

ja sam to slusao pre par nedelja i nisam cuo nikakvu novu pesmu...

Pricali su o nastupu Edguy-a u Australiji, malo o novoj Avantasiji, i pustili Wake up dreaming black ako me secanje sluzi... To ti je pesma sa zadnjeg Edguy albuma...

• 2 weeks later...