Caliban

ZheX

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

novi spot, nova pesma

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

• 4 weeks later...

Caliban - Say Hello To Tragedy (2009)

98b0c6799c3f1648e44494e4cf707e7a.jpg

Genre: Metalcore

Info: Mp3, 128 kbps, 44 kHz, Stereo

Length: 49.40 min

Size: 48 Mb

TrackList:

1. 24 Years (3:47)

2. Love Song (3:25)

3. Caliban’s Revenge (3:59)

4. End This Sickness (4:19)

5. Walk Like The Dead (4:18)

6. No One Is Safe (3:42)

7. Liar (4:40)

8. The Denegation Of Humanity (4:06)

9. Unleash Your Voice (3:33)

10. All I Gave (5:19)

11. In The Name Of Progression (4:45)

12. Coma (3:47)

MySpace-Rip

http://www.myspace.com/caliban

http://rapidshare.com/files/267078305/SHTTR09_KZH_www.mediaportal.ru.rar

http://depositfiles.com/files/7b5oi38gt

http://ifolder.ru/13533936

Edited by necko

Ah, skida se, mada je i meni 128... iskreno, sumnjam da me ista drugo moze trenutno impresionirati kao Winds Of Plague novi te jos par "novih" deathcore/metalcore bendova, bar sto se modernih genreova tice...

Cover nelos, novi logo odlican..

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

German metalcore band CALIBAN has issued the following update:

"It's time for some exciting news: we're heading towards the studio in a week's time to record cover songs! Our friend and producer Benny Richter will be keeping an eye on us again and we're hyper-excited about how the results are going to sound like.

"We're not revealing the secret of which songs we will be covering exactly (yet!), but if you visited our last European winter tour you might have [seen] us performing RAMMSTEIN's 'Sonne', which will be one of the ten songs we are recording.

"Talking about the other nine songs, we chose from the very best classics and milestones of our youth, but we will also surprise you with some more current cover songs. And we promise, we're not just sticking to one genre!

• 2 months later...

TON je vishe-manje korektan, Rammstein me je malo razocharao jer je pesma preglupa za odsvirati, a oni su nashli da menjaju rifove (mozda da ne budu utuzeni??) :D

ATG po pichki.

Ovo je treca ili chetvrta pesma Beatlesa koju sam chuo u zivotu, pa ne mogu da komentarishem :haha:

Nece nesto da mi skine, pa sam preslusao na youtubu. Iako smatram ovaj EP skroz nepotrebnim, bolje da su jednu novu pesmu uradili nego ovo, fino zvuci. Dobar izbor pesama za obradu, ATG i My Girlfriend's Girlfriend su mi odlicne.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

German modern metallers CALIBAN will release their eighth studio album, "I Am Nemesis", on February 28, 2012 via Century Media Records. The CD will feature guest appearances by Marcus Bischoff (HEAVEN SHALL BURN) and Mitch Lucker (SUICIDE SILENCE).

After spending 10 months writing new material, the band is very excited to get the record out to fans. "It was important to us to have an elaborate album without any fillers," says lead guitarist Marc Görtz. "Additionally, the sound of the album is the best we've ever had by far: it is heavy and brutal without being chaotic."

Lyrically, "I Am Nemesis" is a continuation of the band's last record, "Say Hello To Tragedy", and focuses on controversial and often overlooked world issues. Musically, Görtz says, "The album breaks new soil without forgetting our roots. There are new influences such as shimmering guitar melodies and technical grooves with MESHUGGAH-like heaviness."

"I Am Nemesis" track listing:

01. We Are The Many

02. The Bogeyman

03. Memorial

04. No Tomorrow

05. Edge Of Black

06. Davy Jones

07. Deadly Dream

08. Open Letter

09. Dein R3.ich

10. Broadcast To Damnation

11. This Oath