Avulsed

Extreme Within

• 1 month later...

Мени је на прво слушање нови албум звучао прилично очајно. И некако ми је делова споро.Али после пар слушања...па, албум је одличан. Баш ми је легао и ушао у уши.

Edited by Narsil

• 4 weeks later...

hm - pa mi eto, umjesto da mislimo o death metalu i Satani, trosimo se na bahanalije poput pedera, nasilnika, ukidnja viza, obraza i to.. :}}}

Rado bih isao na ovo ali me strah da ne obnovim godinu jer je grozan termin, i vjerovatno bih poslije mrzio taj AVULSED XD

• 1 year later...

Veteran Spanish death metallers AVULSED will celebrate their 20th anniversary this year by re-recording 18 of the band's "best" songs for a CD entitled "Fleshcube".

According to a press release, "Instead of just doing a compilation with the original recordings (that would be too easy and cheap), [AVULSED] decided to re-record all these songs with the current line-up, the current guitar sound (way heavier than before), their current drummer (who has empowered the playing of the songs) and in general, the usual modifications that each song suffers after being played for years and years. In resume, it'll be an album with only the best songs of the band. No fillers, just classics!! A special limited edition will be released, most probably a box containing a double CD, exclusive shirt, stickers, photos and other goodies, limited to the first ones to come, but it's still undecided how it'll be."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...