Progressive Rock - opšta diskusija

Kamaitachi

@Phideaux

TY for Quidam recommendation, another great Polish band shortlisted in my favorites! :da:

Hi! :pivopije:

Yes, Quidam is a very good band. What is remarkable is the evolution between the first period with the female singer and the new era which is more powerful with the male singer.

Hmm. I was just commenting on that with another forum member some time ago :) It's maybe a strange thing to say, but I think female vocals are not the best choice for prog.

Let me try find those older albums, this is really a good band! Maybe they would change my mind.

Ne znam koliko je sve tačno, al' me raduje da se ipak nešto šuška :D

Recently there's been much concern over the health of Andy Latimer and the future of Camel. This wonderful man and incredibly talented musician is recovering well and even beginning to get back to work. I'm currently producing two projects with him - one is a DVD of Camel's Farewell Tour we recorded in Santa Cruz, California in 2003 and the other is my own album which Andy has graciously offered to play on, due out this spring. For more info check out the blog at:

http://davidminasian.blogspot.com

Be sure to read the entry for Oct 26, 2009 which will give you some background. In addition, Andy has just announced that he may possibly be playing at the High Voltage Festival in London in July. Good news all around then for fans of this man whose music has contributed to so many lives.

David Minasian, Camel Video Producer