Carbon 12

379794740lkh9.gif

Band Members Steve Tushar

Influences Skinny Puppy, Ministry, NIN, Front Line Assembly (FLA), Anything Mike Patton, 16 Volt, Dead World,

Carbon 12 is the Brutal sound created by Steve Tushar. He is an accomplished Los Angeles-based producer, remixer, and sound designer. He has grown accustomed to calling the shots and making other people's music sound the way it should. Tushar is also a frustrated enthusiast of industrial music. Aside from genre monsters such as Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Nine Inch Nails, and KMFDM, today's industrial artists fall short of the standard Tushar expects electronic music to rise up to, both sonically and musically.

Hence, the birth of Carbon 12. Tired of waiting for the album he had been longing for to materialize on record store shelves, Tushar decided to make it himself. Carbon 12 marks the combination of Tushar's behind-the-scenes knowledge and expertise for electronic music. It is an album which, according to Sonic Boom, consists of "14 songs which are on the brink of destruction from the outset, without having to resort to guitars for aggression. Other bands could definitely learn a thing or two about composition from Carbon 12."-end quote

S.Tushar also played keyboards with 16 VOLT in late 1997 and was the keyboardist for FEAR FACTORY during the Demanufacture Tour in 96'and 97' and has since re-joined FF in 2003 doing the keys and programming on the last two records........

Record Label Sinewave Records

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / //

*ako volite FF i/ili FLA, OBAVEZNO nabavite i ovaj one-man projekat lika koji je dugi niz godina saradjivao sa najweccim i najuticajnijim imeNima industrial scene, lik je stwarno car :meshuggah:

http://www.myspace.com/carbon12music

owde mozhete chuti i njegowu nanowiju stwar [ worthless ] i uweriti se u sam kvalitet njegovog rada na litzu mesta.

sve ostale stwari koje nisu Wothless a koje se mogu owde chuti su starije, sa njegowog albuma prwentza.[ very harsh frequencies ]

shta recci .. GENIJALNO!!!!

zhanr : Industrial / Experimental / Metal

stevetusharmciq8.jpg

379794740lkh9.gif