KoЯn

Zivjeo hriscanski nu metal!!!Kada moze takav metlacore moze i ovo...Nego ceknite danasnji interview

New JD interview in Kerrang!

Famous Last Words

What would you like your last meal on earth to be?

Its'd be at Nobu. It's my favourite sushi restaurant. Every time I go to London I go to Nobu there. The yellowtail sashimi and the black cod lettuce cups are amazing. There's one where I live too, so I go there all the time.

When was the last time you cried?

Probably a couple of days ago. I'm not sure. If anything bad happens I cry. I'm not one that pretends to be a hard man. It's a way that your body deals with any kind of pain, so it's a good thing to do.

What was the last thing that made you really laugh?

I laughed my ass off the other day. My son Pirate went up to his mom and said 'Mommy, change my pants. I've got a hot turd'. He's only two-and-a-half. He's awesome.

Where was your last holiday?

I went to my home town (Bakersfield, California) for Halloween, and went trick or treating with the kids and just had fun with the whole family. I was dressed as a zombie skeleton. Pirate was dressed as a scary spider and Zepplin was a peacock and then he turned into a pumpkin, he had two costumes.

When was the last time you said 'do you know who I am?'?

I have never, ever said that in my entire life. I don't like being that pretentious, stuck-up fuck. Ive always stayed real - I shit, eat and sleep like everybody else. I hate that bullshit, I think it's ridiculous.

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?

It was last night, and it was an amazing lasagne that my wife made.

Who was the last person you said 'I love you to?

My wife. Just after the lasagne. I was like 'Baby, I love you'.

When was the last time you were drunk?

I was drunk on August 22nd, 1998, that was the last time. I remember that I was in a very fucked up place. All my band hated me, I had to have a person watch me 24/7 because that's how ridiculous I was. So I just quit. I had my last drink in Atlanta, Geogia, it was a Jack Daniel's and Coke, and then I had my last cigarette and I haven't touched them since.

When was the last time you did something really nice for someone?

Yesterday. I gave some computers to my sister-in-law because she needed them. I guess that's nice.

Who's the last person on earth you'd want to be stuck in a lift with?

Fred Durst. I just don't like what he became.

Ultimate Bastichu Version 2 sada imas jos ljudi koji misle kao i ti :D

Durst je bio i ostao najveći car. Isti k'o ja, u smislu, svi ga mrze, a ne znaju zašto.

JD je bio žgoljav i "ql dečko", a sad je debela gmazina, jurca za kešom i jebe se u dupe. Korn sam batalio još od odlaska Heada, a LBja jednostavno nema. :lol:

Mislim da bismo trebali da otvorimo zasebnu temu ko je gori?Fred Durst ili Jonathan Davis :lol:

Meni je Durst najgori jer kao sto ste vec rekli:seljak je,drugo zgadio mi je sve crvene kackete za zivota,trece sto se hvalio da je jebao Britni Spirs(a posle je izasao negde i klip ako se ne varam),a to je meni dovoljno da ga proteram u prasume amazona da ga jebu/jedu ona preostala plemena...

I napravio je Limp Bizkit nuff said.