Metallica

lemmy sixx

dvix, dodushe screener, ali nije toliko losh snimak

ako zelish narezecu ti icon_da.gif

a jojjjjjj............aj ako ti nije frka kad budem dolazio u bg da ti javim da rezes....... icon_wink.gif

i imas wopi od mene.... pivopije.gif

gledah larsa i jamesa na megadeth dvd-u behind the music...

lars rece da mu je peace sells do jaja, a poslije u `specijalki` na nemontiranom materijalu vidimo da nije mogao da sjeti naziva albuma pa mu je james pripomogao biggrin.gif

james je ispao jako korektan, pricao je kako mu je tesko pao razlaz s mustaineom (sto je ovaj i potvrdio!), ali jebi ga - dave je htio da ih pobije, morali su icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

btw, jel neko gledao Passion Of The Jew (South Park) - ima jedan dio gdje pominju larsa i staru pricu o napsteru...... icon_smile.gif

jel neko gledao Passion Of The Jew (South Park) - ima jedan dio gdje pominju larsa i staru pricu o napsteru......  icon_smile.gif

ja sam gledao, al' da me ubijes sada ne mogu da se setim sta su rekli! no.gif

E bre Gero, pocinjes da zamaras sa tim promovisanjem svirke u subotu wallbash.gif  musik19.gif  mrred.gif

Uskoro cete oceti sa motkama da terate ljude da dodju icon_rockdevil.gif

uf... daj boze! icon_da.gif

Edited by Jaymz Doofy Neegroothin

bitno, ako ljudi budu besplatno skidali muziku s neta a manje kupovali original muziku, lars nece moci imati pozlaceni bazen, sedmi po redu, taj neki fazon biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif ne sjecam se tacno kvota ali mnogo jaki fazoni

al' nije to u toj epizodi... to je epizoda kada Cartman ima hriscanski rock band... a u ovoj ga isto spominju samo u nekom drugom kontekstu, ako se ne varam... mozda i gresim... ma sve mi se pomesalo, mnogo ih gledam... icon_smile.gif

Detective: [pissed off] Not a big deal! You think downloading music for free is not a big deal?! Put your couts on! I'm gonna show you something! And I don't think you're gonna like it!

[A mansion, somewhere, day. The agent has taken the boys for a ride and arrived here. He leads them to the main gate]

Detective: This is the home of Lars Ulrich, the drummer for Metallica. [they approach a bush] Look. There's Lars now, sitting by his pool. [he's seen sitting on the edge of a chaise longue, his face in his hands, softly sobbing]

Kyle: What's the matter with him?

Detective: This month he was hoping to have a gold-plated shark tank bar installed right next to the pool, but thanks to people downloading his music for free, he must now wait a few months before he can afford it. [a close-up of Lars sobbing] Come. There's more. [leads them away. Next seen is a small airport at night] Here's Britney Spears' private jet. Notice anything? [a shot of Britney boarding a plane, then stopping to look at it before entering] Britney used to have a Gulfstream IV. Now she's had to sell it and get a Gulfstream III because people like you chose to download her music for free. [britney gives a heavy sigh and goes inside.] The Gulfstream III doesn't even have a remote control for its surround-sound DVD system. Still think downloading music for free is no big deal?