Putrid Blood

Dead Man Walking

Fire At Will - Pest Webzine recenzija:

"If you're a Pest Webzine constant reader there should be no secrets in the fact that I simply adore the Serbian extreme metal scene and their constant breed of powerful acts that really know how to handle their instruments and create fuckin' furious metal as it was meant to be done. Putrid Blood is yet another representative of this great scene, a band that was founded in 2008 with the intent of playing Thrash Metal, and Thrash Metal they play. These five guys looking like the leaders of a Tifosi group present us here their debut EP, a 7 tracks release lasting for almost 25 minutes of mostly fast Thrash Metal forged the old-school way on catchy guitar riffs, fast and aggressive drumming and ocasional guitar solos, all fronted by angry screaming vocals. Nothing new or original under the sun, but they proove to have what it takes to do good, solid Thrash Metal and maybe in the future to create their own identity in this genre. This one is a catchy release with fairly good sound, recommended to any headbanging party you plan to have. :) The last track on this EP, "The End", adds a good dose of Black Metal to their music, maybe this could be the band's new orientation?

Reviewed by Adrian"

Preuzeto sa:

http://www.pestwebzi...gust_2010/0-198

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Joj vidi...nisam ni video da su napisali trash :mhihi:

Recenzija:

A little bit of variety from me couldn't hurt. Today, I'll post some definitely not-off-the-shelf thrash metal. It's actually a mix of everything neatly packed in one aggression boost pill.One guitarist, one bassist, one drummer and two vocalists - you have to admit, it's not a classic thrash band line-up by any standard. Then again, this isn't a classic band of that genre. It's best closely described as thrash meets hardcore meets Dissection. At this point, you're thinking either 'Wtf?' or 'Wtf is Dissection?', but believe me - it's awesome.

P.S. Once again, the last song is totally different, but in a blacky goodness kinda way.

Preuzeto sa:

http://www.loadown.org/2010/11/putrid-blood-fire-at-will-2009.html

• Upvote 1