Doom preporuke i noviteti

Baal

ima nekih reci da ce se novi album pojaviti tokom ove godine, mozda cak u vidu dva diska. pominje se i saradnja sa Jarno-om iz Shape of Despair-a. videcemo. materijal je, naime, jos davno pripremljen, ali je iz niza razloga u medjuvremenu skrajnut.

u svakom slucaju, nije sve tako crno. mada je sedam godina ipak previse.

Fall Of The Idols' drummer is dead

We are extremely sad to announce that our drummer Hannu Weckman passed away at the age of 28. We have not only lost a talented musician but a good friend.

Even when we stricken with grief and pain we have decided to go on with the band and will finish the third album as our tribute to him. His contributions for that album were immense, not only on drums and percussion but also on writing the music and playing some lead guitar and all acoustic guitar parts as well. We wish to give our condolences to his relatives and loved ones and join them with their grief.

Ataraxie su spremili novi album

At this very moment, Project X is finally mixed, mastered, the artwork is done and approved. Weird Truth will receive it soon, and will then anounce the release date.

Kao i Comatose Vigil

Solitude Productions is about to release "Fuimus, Non Sumus ...". Mixing and mastering is done by Greg Chandler (Esoteric) at Priory Recording Studios (UK). The album will be released in digipak format in late summer or early fall of 2011.

Tracklist:

1. Fuimus Non Sumus ...

2. Autophobia

3. The Day Heaven Wept

:rockdevil:

Edited by Lou