tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

Sutra je sportsko veche definitvno. U 8 igra Ana i molimo boga da prenose direktno na Eurosportu, posto ce jedno polufinale prenositi direktno, a drugoposle ponoci ce biti snimak.

Sa Shpancima cemo igrati 0:0 tako da cu ja gledati tenis ako ga bude. Lepse mi je da gledam jednu maloletnicu i jednog trandzu nego 22 tipa sa dlakavim nogama icon_smile.gif

fudbaleri svi briju noge..

ne znam šta im je izgovor, moji ortaci kažu "zbog masaža"..

meni zbog košarke niko nije nikada tražio da brijem noge..

--

eh, u 8 po kom vremenu? našem?

Po nasem vremnu, kako sam cuo od ortaka, ali nisam proveravao ... a sto se nogu tiche, mora da si farbao dlake u narandzasto pa se nisu ni primecivale mhihi.gif

user posted image

Animals! Werewolves, once among the most influential of the black metal family, stray, strange birds.

Perdition City from year 2000 was ULVER's last proper album. KERRANG! ranking it top ten that year and writing: "This ain't rock'n roll. This is evolution on such a grand scale that most bands wouldn't even be able to wrap their tiny little minds around it."

A series of EPs and a couple of soundtracks followed. In 2003 ULVER marked their ten years of metamorphosis with a remix CD featuring household subversives such as Fennesz, Stars of the Lid, Third Eye Foundation and Merzbow. ULVER has been nominated to the Norwegian Grammy Awards, Spellemannsprisen, twice, in different categories. They have continued scoring motion pictures, most notably a joint soundtrack with singer/songwriter Tom McRae for the multiple award-winning Uno last year. Only Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter got more visits.

Their last release was the EP A Quick Fix of Melancholy. The band described the thing as chamber music for the fucked up. Some dude responded: "Ulver seems to have tapped into a musical vein that not many are aware of. This reminds me of The Nutcracker Suite type of holiday cartoons being thrust through the imagination of a mental patient at the local institution of your choice."

Nuts or not: ULVER is a tough crack.

"You could file it under spoken word, electronica, metal, pop, or art songs, and be right every time. It's Ulverific!" (The Village Voice)

Now BLOOD INSIDE. It's really very good. They did it themselves, and got away with a little help from legendary producer/mixer/artist Ronan Chris Murphy: King Crimson's preferred audio pilot and collaborator with ladies and gents such as Steve Morse (Deep Purple), Terry Bozzio (Frank Zappa), Tony Levin (Peter Gabriel, John Lennon, Pink Floyd), Joan LaBarbara (Philip Glass Ensemble, Steve Reich), as well as younger blood from Tool to Ministry.

ULVER is 33 years and counting backwards. They have the whole future behind them.

Just think about it. Would you have more kids with laptops unprepared for droning metal storms and featuring one of them Sonic Youth's covered in a perfectly bland Kim Hiorthøy design out every day at Hippsville Records? Then go fuck yourself.

It is hard. We know. Very advanced. A bona fide blow in the head. Lights out.

ULVER is in the hospital. They are really sick. Operating in the red, making wrong calls, damn pranksters. And they have a lot of instruments. Are you afraid?

Of the video: starring His Holiness John Paul II aka Trickster G. with spastic paralysis. Set design by Gustave Doré and Albrecht Dürer with the resurrected Kenneth Anger behind the camera.

We give you ULVER's BLOOD INSIDE. Certified and sanctified. For gods and dogs alike. The first 2000 in red velvet and numbered inside.

Due to reorganisation the boys are now stationed in a labyrinth outside Cairo. They are shifting shapes to come.

For hip-hop to evolve, energy, experimentation, and balls are essential. Some hip-hop artists or groups cross the boundaries by utilizing new sounds and having the courage to experiment. The Bomb Squad (producers of Public Enemy) were innovators in using noise and distorting the drums in their beats. Dälek (pronounced Dialect) may be considered the hip-hop version of Rage Against The Machine. Like Immortal Technique, Dälek is very political and aggressive with both his rhymes and delivery. His music is taken a step further with thick noise embedded deep within the juggernaut style rhythms. The sound is a mixture of My Bloody Valentine and Public Enemy. Straight from Newark, N.J., Dälek is not just an emcee, but a producer too. His music has been created with the help of Oktopus on production and Still on the turntables. The result is unlike anything hip-hop has experienced before. For years, Dälek has been releasing albums, but it was their From Filthy Tongue Of Gods And Griots LP that earned them critical acclaim. In 2005, Dälek released their most focused work to date, Absence on Ipecac Records. With intense tracks like “A Beast Caged”, addressing the prison system and “Asylum (Permanent Underclass)” addressing poverty, Absence is truly a revolutionary hip-hop album. On a cold weekend in March 2005, I had a chance to talk to Dälek. While Absence is the name of Dälek’s new LP, the hip-hop nation needs his kind of energy, experimentation, and balls. Hip-hop cannot afford the absence of artists like Dälek.

T.JONES: “What goes on?”

DÄLEK: “Chilling. I’m just driving through Detroit right now. I’m finishing this U.S. tour.”

T.JONES: “The new album is titled Absence. What is the meaning behind the title?”

DÄLEK: “It is definitely our most focused work. Overall, we tried to concentrate on one sound for the album and we tried to develop that sound, instead of it being all over the place. There are definitely walls of noise and walls of sound but beneath all of that, you can hear old school hip-hop. There are heavy beats and there is heavy bass and hopefully, intelligent lyrics.”

T.JONES: “How is Absence different from your previous releases?”

DÄLEK: “There are definitely similarities between them. There is a heavier vibe on this one but it is more refined. Our recording has gotten better. You can hear more of the sounds.”

T.JONES: “What is your favorite song on Absence?”

DÄLEK: “I don’t know, maybe ‘Asylum.’”

T.JONES: “How did you hook up with Oktopus and Still?”

DÄLEK: “Oktopus and I formed the band in 1996 or 1997. We met in college. He has a recording studio so I started recording my solo work. It developed to a band coming together. Still came into the group after 2000, right before From Filthy Tongue of Gods & Griots came out.”

T.JONES: “Do you have your rhymes pre-written when you go into the studio or do you write then and there, when you hear the beat?”

DÄLEK: “It depends. I don’t have a general set way to write a song. It varies on the song. I do most of the production on the album so, I usually write the lyrics while I am working on the beats. Oktopus fleshes it out and brings new sounds or whatever. It is kind of a back and forth process.”

T.JONES: "What LPs or CDs have you been listening to often in the last couple of days?”

DÄLEK: “Probably, the new Jay-Z and Linkin Park record. The new Sonic Youth album Sonic Nurse. That is amazing. I haven’t heard them in a while. Also, I have been listening to Immortal Technique’s Revolutionary Vol. 1 and Revolutionary Vol. 2. It feels good to know that there are ill emcees out there.”

T.JONES: “What are some emcees you would like to collaborate with in the future?”

DÄLEK: “Actually, Immortal is someone I would like to collaborate with, doing something back and forth. I am trying to get something together with MF Doom. Doing something with Chuck D or Rakim would obviously be a dream. I don’t know how realistic that would be at this point. You can only hope. You know what I mean?”

T.JONES: “Some journalists label your music ‘Distorted prose’, which is a title of one of your songs. How do you feel about that?”

DÄLEK: “I think I should get some royalties for that because it is one of my titles. I don’t know. I guess it is somewhat of an okay description. It is weird because parameters have been set in hip-hop now. When I’m writing or when I’m saying it, it feels like it is a direct lineage from Krs-One and Chuck D. I don’t think what I’m doing out there is so crazy. There are a slew of emcees like that before me and there will be a slew of emcees like that after me. That is what hip-hop is really about, you know.”

T.JONES: “Do you think sometimes the sound of the music catches people off guard? Or, do you think the sound may have some people not pay attention to the lyrics as much?”

DÄLEK: “Yea, but if you listen to The Bomb Squad production and mix it a little more aggressively, you would have us. I just think it is a matter of perception. To me, the pure essence of hip-hop has been experimentation. If you didn’t have experimentation and people like Afrika Bambaataa listening to Kraftwerk, you would not have hip-hop. The open ear of the DJ has always been the thing that created hip-hop. That opens my ears to something that has been lost.”

T.JONES: “What is hip-hop lacking these days?”

DÄLEK: “Balls. Don’t get me wrong. It’s still out there. You have people like Immortal Technique and many underground artists doing relevant things. Unfortunately, hip-hop has become pop music. We lost a lot of its teeth and its edge.”

T.JONES: “How did you get involved with Ipecac Recordings?”

DÄLEK: “Mike Patton of Faith No More. We played some shows and they invited us to open up for Tomahawk in Europe. He liked what he heard. It has been a perfect fit for us. It is a good label with so many eclectic artists, who love music and love what they do. Being on a label with Isis and Melvins has been perfect for us.”

T.JONES: “Do you have a favorite part of your live show?”

DÄLEK: “I don’t know. I enjoy playing live overall. I like that fact that the audience is right there and you can get that feedback right away.”

T.JONES: “You are labeled as a political or conscious emcee. What are some of the main political issues you feel strongly about?”

DÄLEK: “There aren’t really just one or two. I’m a political emcee who knows what’s going on in the world. I don’t have an agenda that I want to shove down people’s throats. I just want people to open their eyes more. Even if people had opinions that were opposite from mine, I would respect that more than people walking around blind.”

T.JONES: “What was the last incident of racism you experienced?”

DÄLEK: “Wow! Good questions. Sh*t like that happens on such a daily occurrence. I don’t even pay attention to it. If you keep paying attention to that too much, that sh*t can get under your skin. I try not to dwell on it. Ignorance is all around us. You have to let that sh*t be sometimes.”

T.JONES: “Pro-choice or pro-life?”

DÄLEK: “Pro-choice.”

T.JONES: “Are you for or against the death penalty?”

DÄLEK: “Nah, I don’t think it does anything.”

T.JONES: “Where were you on September 11th, the terrorist attack? How did you deal with it? How do you think it has affected hip-hop?”

DÄLEK: “I was on my way to work, on the way to Manhattan. The tunnel was shut down. I’m in Newark, which is 20 minutes away from Manhattan. I thought it was a sad thing that so many people lost their lives. Sad things happen around the world all the time. People have dealt with tragedies much worse than that around the world and they did not hype their tragedy up as much as this country hyped that up. It is a shame that it happened but unless you had your head in the sand, you had to see that sh*t coming.”

T.JONES: “What do you think about Bush getting re-elected?”

DÄLEK: “It’s funny. People ask me if the lyrics on the album would have been different if Bush did not get re-elected. The answer to that is ‘No’. It is the system that is f*cked up. It is not because of the one person who got elected or did not get elected. If Kerry got into office, I would not expect radical change. I would have preferred Kerry in office because Bush is an idiot. I don’t think it would have made that much of a difference.”

T.JONES: “Word association time. I’m going to say the name of an emcee or group and you say the first word that comes to your head. So, if I said ‘Public Enemy’, you may say ‘revolution’. Okay?”

T.JONES: “50 Cent.”

DÄLEK: “Ill. I think 70% of the sh*t that is doing is pretty ill.”

T.JONES: “Eminem.”

DÄLEK: “Wack.”

T.JONES: “Boots from The Coup.”

DÄLEK: “They did that Twin Towers thing on the cover. I never heard their music.”

T.JONES: “Wu-Tang Clan.”

DÄLEK: “O.D.B.”

T.JONES: “Phife Dawg from A Tribe Called Quest.”

DÄLEK: “Jazz. I love that song ‘(We’ve Got The) Jazz’.”

T.JONES: “Brand Nubian.”

DÄLEK: “Yo, I don’t have words for these groups. That is what I grew up on.”

T.JONES: “Del The Funky Homosapian.”

DÄLEK: “He’s alright.”

T.JONES: “Dead Prez.”

DÄLEK: “Feeling that.”

T.JONES: “Common.”

DÄLEK: “I was actually in the studio when he was recording Resurrection back in the day. I had a little cipher with those cats. He’s definitely a cool guy.”

T.JONES: “Curtis Mayfield.”

DÄLEK: “Dope.”

T.JONES: “George Bush.”

DÄLEK: “F*ck that.”

T.JONES: “Out of A Tribe Called Quest’s The Low End Theory and Midnight Marauders, which one is better?”

DÄLEK: “I would say The Low End Theory. Midnight Marauders had some ill joints on it though. The Low End Theory is the kind of record that you were into because you were into it.”

T.JONES: “What is the biggest mistake you made in your career?”

DÄLEK: “Hiring management before we needed it. I just think that it was a waste of time.”

T.JONES: “In your music, there are many non-hip-hop influences. What are some of your non-hip-hop influences?”

DÄLEK: “Obviously, My Bloody Valentine. Also, The Velvet Underground, Faust, and All Natural Lemon and Lime Flavors. I’m just a fan of music in general.”

T.JONES: “You did a record with Faust. How did that happen?”

DÄLEK: “I mentioned him on one of the songs on From Filthy Tongue of Gods & Griots. He heard it and contacted our agent in Europe. It was as simple as that.”

T.JONES: “What is your position on the legalization of marijuana?”

DÄLEK: “I used to smoke but I don’t anymore. I think it should be legalized, man. I don’t see anything wrong with that at all.”

T.JONES: “It has been said that ‘The pen is mightier than the sword’. Do you agree?”

DÄLEK: “To some degrees but, the sword is still pretty powerful.”

T.JONES: “Would you ever do a whole record with other producer’s beats?”

DÄLEK: “Probably not. I’ll do songs here and there. I’m on DJ Spooky’s Drums Of Death album. For the most part, I don’t mind doing a song here and there, but I do not think I would take on another production team. The production team now is me and Oktapus. Why change it? This is my solo project, in some sense.”

T.JONES: “What can we expect from Dälek in the future?”

DÄLEK: “Touring. For the rest of the year, we will be in Japan and Europe. We are recording a project with Wolfgang from Sofa Surfers, a violinist, and another emcee, my boy Oddity. We are trying to see what comes out. That would be out soon. We are doing a collaboration with this Italian band named Zoo. It is a 3 piece with drums, bass, and saxophone. The album should sound something like Melvins mixed with John Coltrane and The Wu-Tang Clan. It’s an ill concept. Still, our DJ, is coming out with a solo record in March. He is producing a new Oddity record, which should be out soon.”

T.JONES: “Any final comments for the people reading this?”

DÄLEK: “Check out our website and support Absence. Support that sh*t.”

THANK YOU DÄLEK!!!!

brate.

sad sam gledao sideways u bioskopu.

posle se naduvao kao magarac i sat vremena pesacio 400m.

dj shadow dize mi se kite, od tebe i di dzej spukija.

dalek svirka bila vrh u zagrebu sad.gif

azale dodji da se ljubimo pa da ti posaljem i slike.

koji kurac ne odosmo?

SVI SADA SMRCU UJDO!!!!

poz