2024.07.20. *SKCNS Fabrika, Novi Sad* Anders Colsefni (ex-Slipknot) and the Feeders

• 1 month later...

Kako stoje stvari, ovo će biti otkazano

Hey everyone, Anders Colsefni here.
I wanted to touch base with you about the MFKR release that happened yesterday. It was released without my consent.
I hadn’t finished going through the audio mixes on the songs when the video was released. This remake was NOT a finished product and I hadn’t even seen the video prior to its release.
I am very regrettably going to have to cancel this summer’s MFKR tour, but instead will be remaking this masterpiece back home. I hope you will trust me to do this properly and make you and the die-hard, old school Slipknot fans proud.
Then, we will look to put this tour together again, beginning where it began, and spreading as far as you want it to.
MFKR is much larger than myself, or any of us who wrote and performed it. If I have to speak for the OGs out there, I can only accept that the utmost care and respect be given to our honoring of this icon of metal history.
I apologize for any confusion this has caused!
AndersOUT

Juče se pojavio remake MFKR, full album po netu i svi mediji preneli a posle nestali linkovi, mada, tu su 😄