Najboljih 5 bubnjara svih vremena

dark earendil

Jeste Ronnie svirao jedno vreme, ali je Buddy Rich bio u mnogo vise epizoda

Znam da se Buddy pojavljivao u Mapetima, imam cak i neki drum battle njih dvojice, ali sad prvi put od tebe cujem da je svirao za Animala.

Ovo je citat sa Drummer World-a:

Animal is the drummer, appearing in The Muppet Show. He has also appeared on the Muppets Tonight show, as well as the Muppet Babies cartoon and all the Muppet movies. During performances, Animal is usually chained to the drum set, as his musical outbursts are extremely violent.

He opts to wear football shoulder pads instead of a shirt (when he is not in his maroon band uniform). Despite the antics, Animal was a very good drummer, and was able to hold his own with legends such as Buddy Rich.

Animal is performed and voiced by Frank Oz while his drumming is performed by Ronnie Verrell.

Fans of The Who's drummer Keith Moon claim that the character of Animal was based on Moon, who was known for his wild antics. However, there is no evidence in the original sketches for the character that suggest that he was based on anybody in particular. Three of the other members of the Electric Mayhem were created by Muppet designer Michael K. Frith, and the sketches reproduced in the book Of Muppets and Men show that they were based on famous musicians. Dr. Teeth is a cross between Dr. John and Elton John; Sgt. Floyd Pepper is based on the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper album, and the original concept for Janice was a skinny, long-haired male character based on Mick Jagger.

Animal, on the other hand, was designed by Jim Henson, and the rough sketch (also seen in Of Muppets and Men) doesn't appear to be related to any real musician.

In the movie The Great Muppet Caper, it is revealed that Animal has a passion for impressionist paintings, especially those of Pierre-Auguste Renoir.

Evo, ja se javljam. Mislim da su ga po pitanju i blasta (ili keca, kako ti kažeš) i duple prepišali i Roddy i Kollias.

u jebote nisam odavno bio ovde. :)

Jesu ga prepisali mnogu bubnjari u brzini, ali ja bih pre gledao njega jednom kako svira nego, skoro sve, ostale bubnjare. I jesam :):):)

• 2 months later...

:pivopije:

zaista su svi dobri muzicari, ali Carter-a bih posebno izdvojio. totalno sam bio zaboravio na njega dok danas nisam uzeo malo da slusam DMB. sjajan bubnjar!

Edited by triad1

ma ko god da je otvorio ovu temu nas je zajebao u startu, jer ne mozes porediti tako muzicare, a i da mozes jebi ga kako bismo mi koji se i razumemo tu nesto i tako kako bi smo mogli pet bubnjara da stavimo ajde da je najboljih 10 ili 15 pa ajde ali ovako

• 3 weeks later...