Opeth

Baal

Slozicemo se da su Morningrise i MAYH keva :) Meni samo nije jasno kako je Blackwater Park bzvz pesma xD Pa jebote gledam na DVD-u,pesma raznosi ,pogotovo kraj......mislim,jebote -> :rockdevil: Ljudi,Opeth ima odlicne i manje odlicne pesme ,nista ispod toga :haha:

upravo :pivopije:

e imas i pljus :)

Edited by stormtrooper

Najbolji album je Still Life. ^_^

E da, Orchid je super.

evotigana:

Jebi ga, znam da sam fanboy, ali meni nema lose pjesme. Ne volim Wreath, eto to mozda.

Kad smo kod kradja, kako je pokrao Running wild u BRI, neka ga je sramota. :haha:

Samo jos jedan edit, necu vise:

Opeth+Classic.jpg

Priceless. :haha:

Edited by Andrija Smith

Sexual goat licker!

Isn't that one of the "best" stage names ever? I think the band is called Pagan rites and they're (obviously) from Sweden. Why do I tell you this? No reason....we just happened to talk about this band in the cab back from the airport.

That's it folks!! The Watershed world tour is now officially OVER! We finished off with 2 shows in Greece. One in Thessaloniki and one in Athens. Both were great and a worthy finale for a tour that's lasted over 19 months and I'd guess far beyond 200 shows. All over the world. We've played in territories we've never been before. Like Russia & the Middle east. Made a lot of friends, met a lot of psychos, seen some crazy stuff, done some crazy stuff too!

Endless hours in airports, to the point that we've made friends with bartenders all over the world. "Hey, you guys again??". Endless hours in shuttles, hotels, backstage rooms, backstage (funky) toilets, bars, coffee shops (not me), taxi cabs, buses, bunks, in the gutter!

I feel....wierd! I think I feel good, but I feel shit too! My daughters were waking me up this morning crawling over me, kissing me and hugging me. "Daddy's home!". Melinda asked if I'd stay "all the time until Christmas?". She thinks having me home for 20 days or so is like an eternity. Sad really. Well, I'm setting things straight with a ridicilous amount of presents.

I don't know what I'm going to do now. Maybe rest for a week or so and just hang out.

PRS guitars are going to bring me and Fred over for the Namm fair where I'll introduce my very own signature guitar. Amazing! I have kept my mouth shut on this cause I wasn't sure how things were progressing, but now it seems like the prototype is finished and it's "killer" I hear! Haven't tried it out yet but it's gonna be fucking nice!

Opeth have the 20th anniversary shows coming up + I think we might do 2 festivals. Bloodbath are doing 5 festivals next Summer. Not really busy at all to be honest in terms of shows. I'll be writing music though...lots of it!

Anyways, I'm gonna....drink some coffee, so fuck off!

Nah, love ya! Thanks for your support guys! We can't thank you enough...

Take care (on behalf of the band)

Mike

Toooooooo! Idem da pljačkam po selu!

http://www.prsguitars.com/semikaelakerfeldt/index.html

Konačno signature. Samo bilo bi ljepše da je ovo O kao inlay na 12. pragu npr. nego ovako, ali nema veze. Koštaće sigurno masu, ali pretpostavljam ne previše, jer je ipak SE model.

A loaded six-string on my back....!

Hello!

It's been a while huh?

Merry Christmas & a happy new year and whatever. I survived! Did you?

I'm not gonna ramble as much as I usually do cause this time I actually have an agenda...something IMPORTANT I wanna tell you about!

Here goes: Tits! I love them!

Secondly: I have my own signature guitar coming out!!! I will be at NAMM in a few days introducing it + it looks like me and Fred might do some type of session as well where we go through a few licks and pretend like we could actually "teach" you something. Might be fun, but there's a risk it might be completely un-fun too (cause I'm gonna be nervous!). I'll just talk shit and Fred can show some licks. Deal?

Anyways, if you like guitars (which I know you do) I just wanna brief you on what my own signature guitar will be like. Kinda...I haven't played it yet myself but designed it from scratch together with the lovely development team at PRS guitars. I based the whole design around the red Modern Eagle custom 24 that I used here and there in the "Roundhouse tapes" DVD. It's also the one that we used for pretty much all the solos on the "Watershed" record, and the only guitar I've ever brought to our producer Jens Bogren that he liked. Yes, it's fucking amazing and the best guitar in my collection without a doubt.

This model (simply called Mikael Akerfeldt SE) will be available soon. I don't have the retail price as of yet, but since it's a SE model it's not going to be that "bad".

(EDIT: THANKS! Somebody got the link for me!) http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product?sku=423365

It will be single cutaway mahogany body with a flamed maple top, neck will be of the wide-fat type and made of 3 piece maple that also goes around to the front of the headstock. Sweet! Ebony fretboard and 24 jumbo frets with extra large side dots for the 5th and 12 fret (I have flourescent tape on my other guitars so I can sing and still see where I'm at while playing, this will look better!!). There will be the old style PRS bird inlays on the fretboard. One HFS and one Vintage bass pickup thrown in with a 3 way toggle switch. PRS style tremolo and all the hardware all will be gold (Bling! Well...it's fool's gold or something but whatever.....). The main finish is called Tortoise shell but it might be available in more, I don't know yet. The whole guitar will be high glossed up apart from the back of the neck which I've requested to be satin matt, which is so much better for me at least. I think there will be a nice little Opeth "O" logo under the bridge as well. Comes with a gigbag. I've only seen pictures of it so far but I can't wait to play it. I think I might spend the LA nights with it....yes...kinky! I think it looks stunning, oh yes I do!!

Anyways, just check it out will ya?

It's insanely BIG for me to have a thing like this happening. I never thought there was a chance in the world that I'd have a guitar with my fucking name on it, but now I do.

I had to make sure it's all clean and hunky dory from my end and this is a guitar that I would use myself. It has all the specs that I'm looking for personally and is made for allround guitar players, songwriters, leadplayers, vocalists/guitarists...you name it. It will cover a lot of ground I think.

Lo and behold...been rambling again...fuck off, I know!

Anyways...demoing a new song...sounds good!

Check out the films "Sexy beast" (Ben Kingsley....how the fuck can you be THAT good?) and "Inglorious basterds". Tarantino has redeemed himself since that piece of shit-film called "Hellride"! Woo-hoo!

Good-bye...for now!

Mike

Edited by Andrija Smith

Pa lepo, sledece godine moze da se ocekuje novi album.

Ne znam zasto je bas SE model, zasto nije radio standardni PRS. Mislim da ce se tesko on odvojiti od Modern Eagle custom 24, mislim iako je kao radio po toj ipak za 1000dolara bas da dobijes Modern Eagle i to potpisan tesko.

Coil je savrsenstvo,kao i komplet Damnation. Watershed ima odlicnih pjesama (Burden? ).

hessian peel mi je trenutno jedna od omiljenih sa watershed-a. a lotus eater, sa svim mogucim i nemogucim stvarima u njoj je takodjer krasna stvar. burden i coil su strava pesme, burden in particular, ali su mi nekako genericke... mogao je da ih uradi bilo ko, kao da nemaju dovoljno opeth-a u sebi.

Toooooooo! Idem da pljačkam po selu!

http://www.prsguitars.com/semikaelakerfeldt/index.html

Konačno signature. Samo bilo bi ljepše da je ovo O kao inlay na 12. pragu npr. nego ovako, ali nema veze. Koštaće sigurno masu, ali pretpostavljam ne previše, jer je ipak SE model.

kako lepa gitara balavim

ovo treba isprobati

Evo sad drug gledao da uzme karte za Royal Albert Hall, i ladno su rasporedjene po redovima. Što znači, moraće da se sjedi dok ide Blackwater park u cjelosti. Ako budem išao, ne mogu sebe da zamislim kako sjedim i aplaudiram na to. :ph34r:

U Parizu to nije, ima da skacemo i krljamo se :pivopije: