Infest

Pagan Saviour

@ ALISTER

U pravu si Vucko, prvih par proba je bilo sa Nenadom, ali se kasnije drugacije nastavilo...

Pesma "ORDER" se nalazi na prvom demo snimku i na njoj gostuje Igor iz benda ALISTER, kao specijalni gost.

Takodje se slazem za arhive, ali opet, nije im za zameriti :)

@RADNASKELA

Da, kultna teta Desa :)

REGARDS666

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PETAK 17.12.2010.

INFEST

BANE

SPACE EATER

IN FROM THE COLD

MARGOTH PERFORMANCE

HORROR MOVIES NIGHT!

Dodjite i podrzite underground!

pocetak 20h

ulaz 400 dinara

Edited by Infest

NOVOSTI!

Snimanje novog albuma "EVERLASTING GENOCIDE", krece 21.03.2011 u studio HELLSOUND666 , Ceska Republika.Za produkciju ce se pobrinuti Honza Kapak(Avenger), dok ce mastering naknadno biti odradjen...

Na samom CD-u ce se naci i snimci sa snimanja, raznih svirki sa tour-a i ostale interesantne stvari koje ce se dopasti INFEST fanovima....

Kao specijalni gosti na albumu se se naci :

RICK ROZZ ( DEATH, MASSACRE, MANTAS) on solo parts

ADRIE KLOOSTERWAARD ( SINISTER) on vocals

THEBON (KEEP OF KALESSIN) on vokals

Uskoro jos informacija...

Vandal

• 4 weeks later...

Recenzija iz METAL MANIACS (USA)

INFEST “Onward To Destroy”. Put out in 2009. Serbia. Death/Thrash Metal.

Next up is the total death thrashing assault of Infest. After an acoustic intro, the ripping title track knocks everything into high gear. It is fast as fuck, save for a mid paced break chorus part. The speed and intensity never lets up. The drums sound is a bit mechanical and the production is modern, but other than that, these guys could have toured with Sepultura and Sadus in 1989. This is REAL thrash metal. The killer relentless kind. Infest take no fucking prisioners! It just keeps coming at faster and faster speeds. Even songs like “Krstu je Kraj” and “A Sickness Named Religion” that start off slower or mid paced and let you take a breather for a second, then kick the fuck back in to high gear and rip your face off with the high speed thrash again. In the end, Infest fucking rules! Don’t get them confused with the classic power violence band from California, who also rule and are one of my favorites, but Infest from Serbia has that intensity of old/mid Sepultura, old Sadus, Messiah, Razor, Slaughter Lord and Infernal Majesty, with a modern touch that is still great. This is what I fucking love metal wise! KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.metalmaniacs.com/2011/grom-records-feature/

LINE UP COMPLETED :

Vandal - Rhytm Guitars and vocals

Tyrant- Lead guitar

Khil- Bass guitar

Zombie- Drums

Uskoro jos informacija o novom izdanju, snimanju, mini dvd-u i ostalim stvarima koje su povezane sa bendom....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have to announce that our lead guitar player Tyrant had an accident in which he injured ligaments in his right arm, so instead of him, Branislav (Bane, ex Disdained) will record solo parts on every song of new album " Everlasting Genocide".

We wish Tyrant to get well soon and to be ready for tour!!!

Infest will enter studio on March 21st. , so be ready for new attack!!!!

Vandal & Infest

• Upvote 1