10.09.2011- Klub Havana, Skopje, Macedonia

01.10.2011- Mladinski center Brežice , Slovenia

27.10.2011 - Club Lúč - Trenčin, Slovakia

28.10.2011 - Club Kremelka - Strakonice, Czech Republic

29.10.2011 - Phantoms Of Pilsen Festival - Pilsen, Czech Republic

More dates soon to be announced!

• Upvote 2

@ Slava

Hvala puno na podrsci!Nadam se da ce ti se i novi album dopasti! (izlazi u avgustu)

@ banedeathmetal

Hvala brat moj!

@ Saša Grbić

Nadam se da bude neki datum i kod vas!Nikad nismo svirali u Banjaluci, ali se nadam da bude sto pre!

kad ce neka svirka u srbiji? :violent:

Bice dosta svirki, povodom promocije novog albuma, po Srbiji.

Krecemo

03.septembar -Apatin (Infest & Awaiting Fear)

a za ostale datume javljam naknadno, ali ubrzo!

Dve zaostale recenzije albuma "Onward To Destroy"

[metal-revolution]

In the first couple of years of the existence of our webzine, we’ve featured almost all metal bands from Balkan. But since the scene is growing for each year, now it’s time to pay some attention to some of the most honest and old-school metal acts from this part of Europe.

Infest is a Serbian (Jagodina) band playing old-school death/thrash metal. Their latest offering is entitled Onward To Destroy and was released in co-operation with both Zero Budget Productions (Czech Rep.) and Grom Records (Serbia).

Onward To Destroy is a very catchy and addictive nine-tracker album with a lot of catchiness, energy and also brutality served precisely and tightly. Having read the history of the band and a couple of interviews done in the recent years, one is sure that these guys are 100% dedicated metal underground maniacs. I think you can hear that in their music; it has no boundaries, no narrow genre definitions and no gimmicks. It is all about attacking your brain cells while producing one after another killer riff, inhuman & insane drumming and unstoppable bass force. Vocals range from understandable and mellow singing, over raging & edgy ones towards some real killer destroying deep and angry growls. What I’m trying to say is that this material is very varied and interesting and one can’t stop head banging for the whole time CD is spinning in your stereo.

The whole thing kicks of with this short seducing “Intro” soon after followed by my personal favourite and self-titled track “Onward to Destroy”, giving you the accurate idea what this CD is all about: intense, fast, killer guitar riffing and overwhelming vocal performance. I guess this song perfectly personalize their whole ideology and approach towards music and life in general. Song-writing skills are undisputable and it sounds just mature…

Of other songs that really shook me is the next last song “Back to the War” which is a real metal assault in the best thrash/death manner.

It is not everyday that I have the pleasure of listening to a high-quality material like this. It seems like the guys from Infest has thought of every little detail, from intelligent lyrics, rich and varied guitar sound, to the suffocation thrash/death sound that will please all fans of the band and those who prefer their metal delivered aggressively and in the old school way; Death, Morbid Angel, Suffocation, Nile, Arch Enemy influences are present here. Do not hesitate, visit their website at http://www.myspace.com/infestserbia and order this album now.

[deadshop]

He-he, Czech-Serbian union of labels to release this good band. Well, I still remember this band since stuff I got from… mmm, I don't remember now))). And here we have their full-length, where is musick which will be great gift for ALL the fans into old-school death metal! Yeah! It was pretty great hear this album, as there weren't such albums for a while. And all I can say is – pretty mature stuff. Musicians did decent job, they take all their influences into old way music and put them on one table, then as a result we got very well composed and recorded death metal, which is also highly inspired by old-school thrash metal (in SLAYER' side for example). Music is really killer, just imagine – death metal massiveness and brutality, mixed with straight-forward thrash metal rhythms and good growl, then add good technical skills of musicians, good rhythm-section, tight drumming and just killer tempo-changes and excellent guitar solos! Yes, you got very good old-school death thrash metal. Intro + 8 tracks of hell with please your fukking soul to the bones! Prepare for true death/thrash metal massacre and find “Onward To Destroy”! Also, guest vocal is made by Aad of SINISTER.

Genocide over Europe tour 2011

03.09.2011-Apatin, Serbia

10.09.2011- Klub Havana, Skopje, Macedonia

01.10.2011- Mladinski center Brežice , Slovenia

08.10.2011- Belgrade, Serbia TBA

14.10.2011-Novi Sad, Serbia TBA

15.10.2011- Sombor, Serbia TBA

27.10.2011 - Club Lúč - Trenčin, Slovakia

28.10.2011 - Club Kremelka - Strakonice, Czech Republic

29.10.2011 - Phantoms Of Pilsen Festival - Pilsen, Czech Republic

MORE DATES ARE SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!

• Upvote 1

Jedva cekam Beograd,pozdrav za Infest..

Hvala puno!Bice kidanja!!!!

@dimmu 1 oho! za mesec dana se 2x gleda infest,bice veselo! SLEJVERI TU NOUVAN

Bice opasno, obecavam!

Nocturne magazine jos jednom nesebicno podrzava Infest i domacu scenu u potpunosti!Hails MArko & Nocturne crew!

http://nocturnemagazine.net/vest/603/infest-evelasting-genocide-dolazi-25-avgusta

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

INFEST " Everlasting Genocide " OUT ON AUGUST 25th,2011

Intro

Upon The Suffering

Stronger Than Any God / feat Thebon, Keep Of Kalessin

Deathrash Sodomy

Conspiracy Is Reality

Swallowed In Hate

Everlasting Genocide

Screaming In Butchery

Daggers Into Slaves

+ bonus track

Horde ( Bombarder cover)

Recorded in Hellsound Studio, CZ

Produced and mastered by Honza Kapak

Solo parts on album by Branislav Panic (Bane) , Honza Kapak ( Avenger) & Vandal

All lyrics and music by Vandal

Pesma na SRPSKOM " NEKA VATRE GORE" izlazi posebno na kompilaciji za nekoliko Evropskih heavy metal magazina...Uskoro vise detalja

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...