Motörhead

lemmy sixx

• 3 weeks later...

MOTÖRHEAD have set "Kiss of Death" as the title of their new album, tentatively due on August 29 via Sanctuary Records.

+++

MOTÖRHEAD mainman Lemmy Kilmister has made the Maxim magazine's Top 10 list of "Living Legends of Sex." In the June 2006 of the magazine, the MOTÖRHEAD singer "explains what makes him irresistible to women." Lemmy reveals his perfect woman and if he's gotten lucky.

Maxim: You popped your cherry when you were 18. How'd it happen?

Lemmy: "On a beach. In the rain. It was miserable, and that sand gets everywhere, you know."

Maxim: And since then you've scored 2,000 women…

Lemmy: "I never said 2,000. I said 1,000. It's probably 1,200 or so now. I've been at it a long time and I was never married, so there hasn't been any time off."

Maxim: Does a guy have to be good looking to impress the gals?

Lemmy: "It's not so much looks as it is making them laugh. Chicks don't give a fuck about handsome in the final analysis. It's because they take the makeup off every day, and they know how deep handsome is."

Maxim: You have a reputation for being considerate with the ladies, which isn't the case with many rock stars. What's the most unchivalrous thing you've observed?

Lemmy: "I saw the whole Ozzy Osbourne crew go through a chick once. But she was up for it, so what the fuck do you do? If a guy fucks nine women in an evening, you'd say he was a hero. But if a chick does it, you'd say she was a slut. I don't believe it, and it's not fair. Women have multiple orgasms, which we don't have. And yet we're the ones tomcatting all over the place just so we can have our moment."

Maxim: Have you regretted any of your conquests after the deed was done?

Lemmy: "It's like the saying: I've never gone to bed with an ugly chick, but I've woken up with a few. Our lighting guy has a funny one. There were these two chicks who followed us around in Germany. We called them the Monsters of Rock. One of them had three teeth, the other one was bald, and they were both fat. One night he called one of them, desperate and drunk, and he went to bed with her. When he woke up he hid in the bathroom until she'd gone."

Maxim: Who's your perfect woman, and have you done her yet?

Lemmy: "Raquel Welch, Halle Berry, and no and no. Oh, and Janet Jackson. I haven't slept with her either."

Lemmy legenda icon_rockdevil.gif

a chekamo i Kiss Of Death!

• 3 weeks later...

A sinoc sam Boga po drugi put vidio i uzivo. Kakav koncert!!! Pogotovo izbor pjesama. Poeli su sa Dr. Rock, cak dve sa Another Perfect Day (koji mi je omiljeni). Unplugged Whore House Blues gdje je Mikkey svirao gitaru, a Lemmy cigaretu i usnu harmoniku...

Vecina ekipe je izdala i nije isla, ali to je njihov problem.

Viski, je medjutim, bio tu. icon_biggrin.gif

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!! Sila & Slava!!!

MOTÖRHEAD have revealed the track listing for their new album, "Kiss of Death", tentatively due on August 29 via Sanctuary Records. The follow-up to 2004's "Inferno" was produced by Cameron Webb, who also worked with the group on their last effort. A new MOTÖRHEAD track, entitled "Kingdom of the Worm", received its world premiere on May 19 during MOTÖRHEAD mainman Lemmy Kilmister's appearance on the "Jonesy's Jukebox" radio show on Indie 103.1 FM.

Lemmy is featured in the June 2006 issue of Maxim magazine as one of the top 10 "Living Legends of Sex." Also appearing in the issue are Jack Nicholson, Julio Iglesias, Gene Simmons, Charlie Sheen and Magic Johnson, among others.

"Kiss of Death" track listing:

01. Sucker

02. One Night Stand

03. Devil I Know

04. Trigger

05. Under The Gun

06. God Was Never On Your Side

07. Living In The Past

08. Christine

09. Sword of Glory

10. Be My Baby

11. Kingdom of the Worm

12. Going Down

13. R.A.M.O.N.E.S.

Inferno je bogovski album..nadam se da ce ovaj da bude barem upola dobar..i bicu zadovoljan.

Al ne kapiram shto opet nasnimili Ramones..

• 2 weeks later...

Nazivi pesama su klasika,kao i naziv albuma.Ocekujem klasicnu Motorhead rasturacinu,nista manje i vise."Inferno" je po meni uz "Bastards" najbolji Motorhead album od pocetka 90-ih pa na ovamo,videcemo da li ce napraviti nesto slicno i sa "Kiss Of Death".

I jebalo ih vise to R.A.M.O.N.E.S. sranje.