Tool

nazgaroth

Some of you may have seen the album mini for Tool’s 10,000 Days on Amazon and on other sites that was posted ONE DAY after we showed it to you on this site (which is what we expected, and why we posted it when we did). Now that it’s out there for all to see, hopefully some of you who have been asking what exactly an album mini is might have a better idea. For those who still don’t know, it’s what a business (such as Amazon) uses to advertise a new product (such as the new Tool CD). Okay? Now, I can hear some of you saying to yourself: “But why does the image on Amazon and the other sites have the logo and album title superimposed over the artwork… when the image on the Tool websites doesn’t?” The answer is quite simple. Because Amazon and others need to include the band’s name and album title along with the artwork so that potential customers will know whose CD it is (don’t ask me why). With that said, the image that we posted on the Tool websites is how this piece of artwork will actually look with the packaging. However, we also wanted to give you a look at the new logo, so we placed it above the album mini. Okay? Just one last thing for now: I’ve been reading many of the comments on the TA message board (as well as those flooding my in-box) about this particular piece of cover art, and I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate some of your personal thoughts and perceptive insight into the symbology and deeper levels of the striking imagery. It seems that a few of you (those who have commented on the artwork) are also anticipating ‘the bigger picture’ – that which you’ve become accustomed to over the years when it comes to Tool’s art direction. Well, to you, I will only say that you will not be disappointed… and that the key is right there before your very eyes.

ovo je sa toolband-a