Evergrey

hm, zanimljivo...

dolaze i Downunder, 12.05.07

Evergrey have made a career out of portraying the dark side of life both visually and sonically, so its no wonder that the group has many varied fans crossing all spectrums and walks of life. Their sound and style is their own, their take on life; as they see it, their music; an expression of their inner souls.

No other artist captures and delivers the ambience generated by this powerfully moving outfit. No other artist, as intense as they are, has such a stunning visual impact via their live performaces. Having world wide recognition for their music and live shows, these Swedes continue to re-define and master their style of dark, melancholic progressive power metal.

With six albums under their belt, the Evergrey clan continues to grow across the globe, "From The Dark Discovery" to "Monday Morning Apocalypse", Evergreys level of consistency and take on dark metal remains unmatched.

:mrgreen:

Aaa kako onaj "Live At Musikens-Hus" razvaljuje jebote.

btw ako nabavim neke dobre slike / snimke (nisam skapirao sta mi je ortak napricao sa cega sve ima snimke, dal ima i odavde ) stavicu negde na neki forevergrey il tako nesto.

Edited by Telcontar

Haha, odakle bih bio...ali za divno cudo, kako u Pirotu Evergrey nije nesto afirmisan, na certu je bilo 3 coveka odavde...i ja sam prilicno zadovoljan...

E da...ja imao The Inner Circle Digibook, ali nisam provalio da su potpisivali stvari kod Merch police...goddamnit!

Edited by StarbreakeR