Nightwish

pod:

1. tu temu smo obradjivali u poslednjih 30 strana, i muka nam je zato nemoj ponovo o tome nego (ako te ne mrzi) iscitaj malo

2. nije se raspao smo tarja ne peva vise u njemu... kad kazem samo mislim > "samo"

3. mozda ti mislis da se raspao njenim odlaskom, neki ne misle... ( ja sam negde izmedju)

pozz pivopije.gif

mrzi me.

kao bre "samo"? ne seri. molim te!

kako se bre nisu raspali?!

-sta cu sad? icon_frown.gif

ubicu se.. stvarno.

ja ne mogu bez najtvisa. sad.gif

steta ni u BG nisu dosli. pa ja mogu da se ubijem..

najtvis!! 4ever

rip.

icon_cry.gif

i nemoj da nazdravljas dok, ja ovde placem! sad.gif

r.i.p.

• 3 weeks later...

Otilia Haraga of the Bucharest Daily News is reporting that former NIGHTWISH frontwoman Tarja Turunen's December 16, 2005 concert in Sibiu, Romania has officially sold out. With this performance, the soprano will close her Christmas tour which started on December 1 in Finland. Turunen will arrive in Sibiu from Barcelona, where she will perform on December 12. The Finnish soprano will be accompanied by a quartet of strings, piano, and flute formed of members of the Sibiu Philharmonic.

Before beginning her European tour, Turunen said she was looking forward to meeting her fans with whom she wants to share the beauty and warmth of traditional Christmas carols. "Christmas for me is a time for being close to my family and those close to me. We go to church every year on Christmas morning," she told the Bucharest Daily News.

Although she has gone through difficult times since her split with NIGHTWISH, Turunen did not want to call off her Christmas tour. "I am used to having concerts this time of the year. I have sung at Christmas many times in Finland, especially in churches. Music is my way of speaking to people about this very special time of the year," she said.

The series of concerts also represents the debut of the artist's solo career. "At this moment I am planning my future solo career but the real work for my first album will begin next year."

Keyboard player TUOMAS HOLOPAINEN says,

"The new singer will be chosen not only for her singing skills.

She must also be beautiful, charismatic and she must

possess a great deal of self-esteem.

We will be open to a slightly new sound."

SOURCE: Contact Music