Sangre Eterna

- Trinitus -

Sangre Eterna - Amor Vincit Omnia

8bptnuv.jpg

Evo i Sangre Eterna wallpapera, u raznim velicinama, pa ko sta izvoli...

Wallpaper 1

[1024x768]

[1280x1024]

[1440x900]

Wallpaper 2

[1024x768]

[1280x1024]

[1440x900]

Wallpaper 3

[1024x768]

[1280x1024]

[1440x900]

Wallpaper 4

[1024x768]

[1280x1024]

[1440x900]

Wallpaper 5

[1024x768]

[1280x1024]

[1440x900]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sto se tice nastupa :

09.02.2008 - Demether & Sangre Eterna - Becej - Klub Floyd

17.02.2008 - Sangre Eterna - Novi Sad - Route 66

22.02.2008 - Demether & Sangre Eterna - Zrenjanin

A sto se tice izdavacha,necu puno da govorim,ono sto mogu da vam kazem jeste to,da smo nashli label i da treba da sign-ujemo ugovor sa izdavachem iz Grchke. Vishe informacija soon...

Budite mi lepi kao i uvek,cujemo se uskoro !

• 2 weeks later...
Da,inace,otkazani su nastupi u ''Route 66'' i Zrenjaninu,previshe smo "jaki" za tako nesto,tako da jbg. Nije do nas.

A,na myspace profilu mozete pogledati i video snimke sa poslednjeg certa !

www.myspace.com/sangreterna

Poz !

:pivopije:

LOL !!! Pa to samo kod nas ima majke mi, znaci ako tako gledamo pa onda Disdained-u treba zabraniti probe da odrzavamo a ne nesto drugo! Uzas! Inace fin je klip, sad sam ga pogledao na You Tube. :pivopije:

• 2 weeks later...

SANGRE ETERNA | SIGNING

Promising symphonic blacksters SANGRE ETERNA from Serbia signed a deal with Sleaszy Rider Records and their debut "Amor Vincit Omnia" will be released soon.

----------

Danas je objavljeno na www.sleaszyrider.com ,uskoro vishe informacija. Imamo josh par sitnica da odradimo sa labelom,i onda ce objaviti kada ce album zvanicno biti izdat.

Cujemo se

Malo vishe o labelu

Sleaszy Rider began working as a distribution label back in 1999. After spending 2 years as a underground distribution, searching and digging for some hidden jewels, we decided that the time had come to set up our own record label.

So, now under our own label and being free at will, we have the ability to approach every band we find interesting and we are open to all metal genres, from hard rock to black metal. The standards we want and demand are quality in music and to set grounds for a fertile and good communication with the bands. All acts from all around the world are welcome to send us their stuff and we can reassure them that we will carefully listen to them. However, the ones we choose to collaborate with and offer a deal, must have, according to our personal taste, innovative elements and originality in their sound. Needless to say, that passion for what they do is an obliging requirement.

We had to leave the store we had in Athens, due to the fact that we wanted to devote all of our time to the label, in order to achieve the best possible result. Every day we work hard and try to make sure that all our releases move on high standards. We don't have head over heels and we are aware of the fact that we can not become a huge independent record label over a night, but we work hard, we love what we do and we have a vision. We don't want or expect huge profits and enormous budgets, but we take solid and stable steps little by little, having as a guide and main priority, the love we have for heavy metal. Above all, heavy metal music is our hobby and not just an 9 to 5 job.

And now, after moving our headquarters to a place near the Acheron river (note: According to the ancient Greek mythology every soul had to travel onto this river in order to reach the gates of Hades), we have the piece of mind to work without stress for improving and spreading our name and reputation in all corners of the world, day by day.

DISTRIBUTED

Argentina: Furias,Records/Orion Music

Austria: CMS/Sony

Belarus: Werewolves Records

Belgium: Rock Inc.

Brasil: Evil Horde Rec., Masque Rec., Zenor Rec.

Bulgaria: Counter Attack

Canada: Profusion/Prodisc

China: XMusick League

Chile: Rawforce Prod.

Colombia: Tribulacion, Hell Attacks Prods., Hateworks

Czech Republic: Metal Breath, Obscene, Crystal Prod., Long Ago Rec, Naga Prod.

Cyprus: Cosmic Storm

Denmark: Target Distribution

Finland: Firebox, No Sign Of Life

France: Holy, Sound Spheric, Adipocere

Germany: CMS/Sony

Greece: Cosmic Storm, Sleaszy Rider

Holland: Rock Inc.

Israel: Raven

Italy: Avantgarde, Lucretia Rec., Masterpiece, My Graveyard Productions, My Kingdom Music, Punishment18 Records, Underground Symphony

Japan: Worldchaos Prod., Amputated Vein

Luxemburg: Rock Inc.,

Mexico: American Line

Peru: Gate Of Horror

Poland: Old Temple, Pagan

Portugal: Major Label Industries

Puerto Rico: Khaosmaster Prod.

Russia: Blacksmith, Coyote, Irond, Fantazone, More Hate, Musica Must Die, Stygian Crypt, Valliant

Slovakia: Metal Age, Hrom Rec., Sonic Temple

Spain: Mondongo Canibale, Temple Of Darkness, Xtreem Rec.

Sweden: Hellfire Club

Switzerland: CMS/Sony

Ukraine: Oriana, Propaganda,

UK: Code 7/ Plastic Head,

USA: The End Rec., Nightmare Rec., Red Stream, Hells Headbangers, Epitomite Rec., Ibex Moon, OCR, Pathos Prod., Paragon Rec., Sempiternal Prod.

Rest Of The World: Sleaszy Rider

Kolege iz Hrvatske "Ashes You Leave" trebaju da izdaju ove godine za njih.