Aereogramme

KRANG

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

koji carevi.. okačili su na svom sajtu textove, iako je album na netu 3 meseca već, i tek su ga sad izdali..

http://www.sotu.co.uk/discography.htm

i stvarno, ove pesme koje su snimili poslednje (Living Backwards, Life Worth Living...) su najbolje..

ubacili su i fishtank kolaboraciju ovde, ali šteta što nisu i te textove..

Edited by KRANG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:sad:

11 May 2007 - AEREOGRAMME RIP

This just in....

"It is with heavy hearts that we tell you all that Aereogramme have decided to split up. Reasons are multiple and complex. It is however fair to say that the never ending financial struggle coupled with an almost superhuman ability to dodge the zeitgeist have taken their toll, ensuring that we just don't have any fight left in us.

We are immensely proud of the four albums that we made over the past seven years. We hope that they continue to grow in your hearts.

We plan to honor and celebrate the beautiful friendships we have made along the way with these final shows over the summer."

More news soon....

ovo je rocksound vest, a oni su dosta bliski tom časopisu, tako da je vest nažalost 100% tačna..

rs news

na kraju ih uopšte neću ni videti.. :frown:

sranje

rip

210953763_l.jpg

• 2 years later...

kao sto znate (ili ipak ne) craig b je nastavio dalje sa novim bendom "the unwinding hours", sad je okacio na majspejs jos jednu pesmu i vest da album izlazi pocetkom 2010.

October 21, 2009 - Wednesday

New song and news.

Category: Music

We have some news.

The album is finished, mixed and mastered and will be be released by our good friends at Chemikal Underground. - www.chemikal.co.uk

There is no specific date as yet but it should be "unleashed" on you all during the first quarter of 2010.

Due to a massive lack of imagination on my part, it will be self titled. Easy to remember though eh?

If you haven't already noticed there is a new song ready for you to hear. "Knut" (No, it's not named after the band or a badly spelled swear word)

Thanks for your continued interest.

Lots of unwinding love

cb

• 1 month later...

HA!

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know a few things. First of all, our album now has a release date. It will "go global" on the 15th of February 2010. The day after valentines day. Quite appropriate really in some strange way.....

Secondly, here is the track listing for anyone who is interested. Not quite sure how useful this is to anyone but here it is anyway

1. Knut

2. Tightrope

3. Little One

4. There Are Worse Things Than Being Alone

5. Solstice

6. Peaceful Liquid Shell

7. Child

8. Traces

9. Annie Jane

10. The Final Hour