While Heaven Wept

RNA

Nema zajebancije, čim se Nuclear blast dohvati benda odma turneje gde god treba, a svirka na DVDu im je inače četvrta ikad u toj postavi, oni tako kažu.

Jedan tour sa label mates Candlemass bi bio svrš.

ovo smo znali i bez najave :D

Meni je zanimljivo ovo što je meni rekao

As for Fates Warning...I absolutely adore the John Arch era and have for decades...those were magical albums. I also hold the early Ray Alder albums close to my heart, but you know...there was only one „Guardian“. It’s interesting that you bring them up, because if you go back to our earliest releases, that influence is evident – at least to me; there’s always been an aspect of Prog in WHW...sometimes it’s very obvious and others more subtle, but it’s always been there and always will be.

Aj za Vast oceans ali za starije... hm.

• Upvote 1

Dada znam, slušala sam ih davno, nego nisam pojma imala do pre mesec dana da su izdali album, i onda sam videla da je neko pazario i okačio na temi koji ste cd kupili pa se obradovah, oooo konačno album... okačiću link samo da vidim gde je najbolje

edit: pa kako NEmci da naprave milozvučni a la Lachrimose :meshuggah:.. anyway, hvala za link!

Edited by Ајлин

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Vast Oceans sadrži mnogo starih, prastarih pesama koje su pisane u različitim razdobljima... između ostalih i Vessel je jedna od njih! I ovo miriše na to... čak mi se čini da je rekao negde u onom intervjuu da imaju još tih starih materijala.

Rif ove stvari Destroyer of Solace liči na Vessel, doduše izvrnuti...

• Downvote 1

Fora što je novi album najavljen kao mračniji a to iz ove pesme ne bih baš rekao. Kako god, dobra je stvar ali ovako me mrzi da lupam glavu jer zavisi kako će se pokazati u kontekstu albuma.

pretty much all of the „VOL“ album was composed long before the „Of Empires Forlorn“ album was recorded, and even the later material like the title track or „The Furthest Shore“ came along around the same time as „Soulsadness“ for example. You’ve got to remember, this band has been in existence for 20 years, so there’s quite a bit of material „in the archives“ and always more being realized as well...it’s the music itself that dictates when and how it will surface...I mean it really „speaks“ to me and I can feel when the time is right for a song to be released. A good example is „Vessel“ which is obviously a powerful track...we even recorded it once during the first sessions for „Lovesongs Of The Forsaken“, but it just didn’t „feel“ right at the time within the context of the other material.

I

, „Fear Of Infinity“ consists primarily of material that we originally intended to be part of the „Vast Oceans Lachrymose“ album, but once „The Furthest Shore“ developed into a massive epic, it was clear it demanded to be the centerpiece, so we adhered to that. Overall, „Fear Of Infinity“ is less progressive, but more aggressive in the violent passages...it’s darker, very epic...in some ways pushing the boundaries further, and in others recalling the gloom of „Sorrow Of The Angels“.

Astralise idi kači 15 albuma dnevno na Stoner rock temu i ne lupaj ovuda :P

Edited by Grobodan
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Album ima 7 pesama, traje 37 minuta a samo poslednja pesma je dugacka 11 minuta :haha: i jeste mracniji, u nekim momentima se cak granici blago sa black metalom, ali shvatite to uslovno jer se cuje da je ovo iynad svega WHW zvuk.