While Heaven Wept

RNA

Jebote kakav nabod! :haha:

Sad sam pustio obe, nije da ne liče ali nije isto, iskreno uvek više mislim na stari Fates Warning kad slušam Vessel... A reci kakav refren, neki plovim na brodu a draga me čeka kući vajb :rockdevil:

Pre svega mislim na onaj heavy riff koji ide posle mirnijeg starta, meni isti Helloweenov.

Meni ovo veliki plus, taku se destilovali da nema suvišne sekundice, quality over quantity. Turi po više albuma u plejer i vozi ako hoćeš još. ;)

Pa plus jeste donekle za Empires recimo, ali VOL sa onim duplim outrom mi stvarno vristi za jos jednom ljudski pesmom.

Epicus doomicus metallicus je čuo Fear of infinity i lobanja je namignula u znak odobravanja.

Pre ce biti da je cuo "Sorrow Of The Angels", o'ladite malo sa tom drogom ovogodisnjih izdanja.

• 4 months later...

Virginia's epic doom metal unit WHILE HEAVEN WEPT has completed writing the music for the follow-up to last year's "Fear Of Infinity" and will spend much of this year rehearsing with the intention of recording it in the autumn. The band's guitarist, songwriter and founding member Tom Phillips states, "It will consist of 10 brand new songs that were channeled between 2009-2011 (though one expression includes riffs dating back to 1995) and will surely once again challenge everyone's notions of what WHILE HEAVEN WEPT 'is'; while extremely melodic, heartfelt, and epic… it is (in Scott's [Loose, guitar] words) 'intense and aggressive' — running the gamut from classic U.S. underground metal to melodic thrash and passages of a more 'extreme' nature. Compared to 'Fear Of Infinity', it has a very different atmosphere and is very much 'in your face' musically, yet clearly WHILE HEAVEN WEPT." An early 2013 release is expected.

• 2 years later...

While Heaven Wept have entered the studio to begin recording the first of two brand new albums, entitled »Suspended At Aphelion« which will be released via Nuclear Blast Records in late 2014.

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/music/news/details/3314784.while-heaven-wept-reveal-new-album.html

• 5 months later...

Suspended At Aphelion will be released by Nuclear Blast on October 24th (EU) and October 27 (USA).

Tracklisting:

I: Introspectus

II: Icarus And I

III: Ardor

IV: Heartburst

V: Indifference Turned Paralysis

VI: The Memory Of Bleeding

VII: Souls In Permafrost

VIII: Searching The Stars

IX: Reminiscence Of Strangers

X: Lifelines Lost

XI: Retrospectus

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/music/news/details/3524815.while-heaven-wept-cover-art-and-details.html

while-heaven-wept_suspended-at-aphelion.jpg?x=520

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

mene ovo uopste ne sljaka.

kao cist prog bend su jako prosecni, ceo car kod vast oceans lachrymose je sto su uspeli da spoje neki proggy vibe sa do jaja epic doom momentima.

ovde bas uopste nema doom, bas prosecni sympho prog metal.