Arjen A. Lucassen

StarbreakeR

It has been verified by Arjen Lucassen that "OL" refers to Simone's current boyfriend, Oliver Palotai.

Sa Wikipedie. Jebote koliko je ovaj covek u stanju da smisli detalja i da ih ubaci u svoja dela to nije normalno. Sada citam wiki clanak za 01011001 album i ne verujem koliko je komplexan album zapravo. Jedino ko me po nivou detaljnosti toliko jos fascinira je pisac George Martin (ko zna zna ko ne zna jebi ga).

Jaoj ne znam ja bi nju zenio odma sutra. I nju i Floor Jensen wub. Ali Simone mi je ono... upoznao sam je, i toliko je lepa i sexy da ne znam...

Da ne bude bash offtopic, bice vam drago da znate da mi je "01011001" i zvanicno najbolji album za 2008mu godinu u myspace blogu...

Ayreon-Timeline dvd skinut :pivopije:

Ukoliko imate sva dosadasnja dvd izdanja,onda ste videli 90% i ovog diska.

Naravno sve se moze naci i na youtube-u...

Znaci video materijal od 1996 do danas,ukljucujuci Star One(Ayreon pesme) i SOP takodje Ayreon pesme...

ono sto ja nisam video dosad je video klip za Come Back To Me i materijal sa promocije 01011001

Evo spiska

1] The Stranger from Within (5.1, available on Actual Fantasy Revisited)

2] Valley of the Queens (available on Star One – Live on Earth)

3] Isis and Osiris (available on Star One – Live on Earth)

4] The Two Gates (available on Star One – Live on Earth)

5] Teaser: The Human Equation (available on the special edition of The Human Equation)

6] Day Eleven: Love (5.1, available on the special edition of The Human Equation)

7] Come Back to Me (available as CD ROM track on the EP Come Back to Me)

8] Loser (Star One version, previously unreleased)

9] Farside of the World (5.1, available on Actual Fantasy Revisited)

10] Back on Planet Earth (5.1, available on Actual Fantasy Revisited)

11] Featurette Actual Fantasy (available on Actual Fantasy Revisited)

12] Computer Eyes (available on Stream of Passion – Live in the Real World)

13] Day One: Vigil (available on Stream of Passion – Live in the Real World)

14] Day Three: Pain (available on Stream of Passion – Live in the Real World)

15] The Castle Hall (available on Stream of Passion – Live in the Real World)

16] Release Party 01011001 (previously unreleased)

17] Beneath the Waves (5.1, available on the special edition of 01011001)

18] Teaser 01011001 (available on the special edition of 01011001)

19] Featurette Epilogue: The Memory Remains (previously unreleased)

Total time DVD: approx 2 hours

Jaoj ne znam ja bi nju zenio odma sutra. I nju i Floor Jensen wub. Ali Simone mi je ono... upoznao sam je, i toliko je lepa i sexy da ne znam...

Da ne bude bash offtopic, bice vam drago da znate da mi je "01011001" i zvanicno najbolji album za 2008mu godinu u myspace blogu...

Brate kakve mi komplekse nabijash, ajd prvo shto si video sve te bendove ali josh sada upoznao Simone Simones!!!! Usvoji me brate!!! :D hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

E, šta je vredan čovek:

Drummer Chris Maitland (ex-Porcupine Tree) guests on Arjen’s new project

We're pleased to announce that Arjen's new project will feature drummer Chris Maitland (ex-Porcupine Tree). The drum recording sessions took place November 9-12. Arjen had this to say about the results:

We recorded Chris Maitland's drums last month at RS 29 (the studio where I recorded drums for the first 5 Ayreon albums). Not only did he live up to my (admittedly high) expectations; he surpassed them! I've been a big fan of his drumming ever since I heard Porcupine Tree's 'Signify' in 1996, and particularly since seeing him play live with them. Chris's playing has it all: great energy and power coupled with a perfect groove and flawless technique.

I almost worked with him on Ayreon's 'The Dream Sequencer' in 1999, but that didn't work out at the very last moment. The project I'm currently working on was just screaming for his particular style; the music is subtle at times but also quite heavy and challenging in places. Chris's performance during the sessions was brilliant, and now I'm really enjoying recording the vocalist, who comes over to record one song every couple of weeks. I realize that artists say this all the time, but I truly believe that this will be my strongest side project yet!

E, šta je vredan čovek:

Drummer Chris Maitland (ex-Porcupine Tree) guests on Arjen’s new project

We're pleased to announce that Arjen's new project will feature drummer Chris Maitland (ex-Porcupine Tree). The drum recording sessions took place November 9-12. Arjen had this to say about the results:

We recorded Chris Maitland's drums last month at RS 29 (the studio where I recorded drums for the first 5 Ayreon albums). Not only did he live up to my (admittedly high) expectations; he surpassed them! I've been a big fan of his drumming ever since I heard Porcupine Tree's 'Signify' in 1996, and particularly since seeing him play live with them. Chris's playing has it all: great energy and power coupled with a perfect groove and flawless technique.

I almost worked with him on Ayreon's 'The Dream Sequencer' in 1999, but that didn't work out at the very last moment. The project I'm currently working on was just screaming for his particular style; the music is subtle at times but also quite heavy and challenging in places. Chris's performance during the sessions was brilliant, and now I'm really enjoying recording the vocalist, who comes over to record one song every couple of weeks. I realize that artists say this all the time, but I truly believe that this will be my strongest side project yet!

Uuu nice. Bice ovo zanimljivo za slusati, vidim ja :opusteno:

Jedva cekam da se pojavi :veseli:

Steta sto nije upao covek jos na Sequenceru.

Jos nisam stigla da odgledam Timeline.

Stvarno moram da oladim sa igricom, ovo ne lici na mene :)

• 1 month later...