Headcontrolsystem

MURDER NATURE je jedan od idejno najswezzijih albuma koje sam imala prilike da odslussam u proteklom perioDu.

Naime, HCS je projekat Daniela iz RE:ACTORA [industrial metal] i SIRIUS_a [cyber black metal] i predstawlja muzichko putowanje kroZ radowe Faith No More, Tool, Meshuggah, APC i to swe na jedan wrlo pitaK, moderan, progressiwan i originalan nachin..meni se owaj album wrlo swideo i preporuChila bih ga swima koji iole gotiwe i posh2ju ono shto pomenuTi bendowi rade.. . sa albuma bih izdwojila faworite MASTERPIECE OF ART, SEVEN, KILL ME i FALLING ON SLEEP.. :razz:

/

Head Control System is a new cross-national musical experiment led by Portuguese Daniel Cardoso (of Sirius and Re:aktor) and Norwegian Kristoffer Rygg (of Ulver and Arcturus). Head Control System is currently part of North-American The End Records' roster along with bands such as Voivod, The Gathering, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum and Ulver. The band's debut album, Murder Nature, was released on April 4th 2006.

Lyrical

In embryonic state there was SinDRomE, appearing as a regular band with a regular band name but not quite so. The title of the first EP expound things a bit and "Severe Damage on Reason and Equilibrium" was a maxim adopted from the capital letters (SDRE) of the band name. The sentence conveyed Daniel’s "goal" for the project. While Daniel himself never wrote a single lyric, he did, however, have disturbing mental pictures which he would describe to André Vasconcelos -- friend and writer -- who would bring Daniel's concepts to fruition. By stepping away from the lyrical, Daniel was in complete control of the audial. When SinDRomE later turned into Head Control System and Kristoffer Rygg looked into the textbooks, things took on a different, seemingly less subliminal form. Again; not so. In accordance with Kris's fascination with "automatic" writing, each lyric is constructed as a single, long sentence. Like a stream of consciousness from a mind on the brink. They also hide curious wordplays and references to politics, film, literature etc.

Musical

Being influenced by the likes of Meshuggah and the work of Fredrik Thordendal himself, Daniel Cardoso transports rhythmical induction and cyclic illusions into straight forward rock structures and melodic musical constructions that may resemble Tool, Faith No More or A Perfect Circle. The arts of his creations hide behind what the obvious ear can catch and the idea of the presence of subliminal elements is reinforced by the fact that some binaural frequencies and brainwave stimulation are being used in Head Control System’s music, with the injection of all kinds of disturbing noises and frequencies cleverly disguised among the melodic tapestries. The dissonant cyclical patterns that repeatedly go on in background are no less disturbing when by any change the mind gets focused on it.

* * ** * * * * * * * * * ** * ** * * * * ** ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * ** * * * * *

* u isscekiwanju nowog albuma ... :meshuggah:

headcontrolsystemii0.jpg

Edited by dreaminion