Kreator

Dr Hiroshima

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

mlogo dobar intervju sa Miletom:

http://www.imhotep.fi/en/index.php?option=...135&lang=en

izdvojio bih:

The four albums "Renewal", "Cause For Conflict", "Outcast" and "Endorama" is to me very good albums, maybe even brave albums, if you know what I mean. You were trying different things…

"I think those albums were necessary for us as individual musicians. The thing is we never had time to grow up as musicians. Most musicians start recording albums when they are in their 20s. We started as teenagers. We never had the time to try different things. We started as one of the most extreme bands, and we had to be the most extreme band for the rest of our lives, because that is how people got to know us. Of course it causes some confusion in the soul of an artist, because you want to express yourself at different levels. It leads to a one way street because there is only so much you can do as an extreme band. Then you start exploring other forms of music, and you want to do things a little differently and your audience is like 'Fuck off!' (laughs) 'It is not KREATOR anymore.' Yeah, but it is the same people, and it is just an album that we wanted to do, what is wrong with this? But then again, I know there is always a certain expectation when it comes to band names. When I was a kid I was a big KISS fan, and when they released 'The Elder', I did not understand what they were trying to say. Nowadays I think it is probably one of their best albums. I always look at the different angles of things. An album like 'Endorama' may for some people seem like a very selfish album; [like] we just wanted to do it for ourselves, we did not care what the audience was thinking. Maybe it would have been a good idea to have had that released under a different name, because people have expectations about the band. If you look at BATHORY, they did the same thing, maybe on a different level. They started off as one of the most extreme bands, and then suddenly released a Viking album. It was great, but different though. When you have a 20-year career you definitely do something that people think… It would have been so boring to just piss people off with medium quality releases rather than different styles, which is more interesting. Instead of 'Endorama' we could have released a thrash album, fast and brutal, but we did not feel that way at the time. It was more honest, but people think it is not."

• 4 weeks later...
hahha šta podjebavate endoramu :) moj omiljeni album jer je prvi koji sam čula od kreatora a ppri tom i zavolela stare :cool:

I ja sam taj chula prvi ;) I zavolela ih, tako da moj prethodni topic nikako nije u negativnom smislu. A i Lacrimosu sam po istoimenoj pesmi zavolela...

Edited by angels deserve to die

I ja sam taj chula prvi ;) I zavolela ih, tako da moj prethodni topic nikako nije u negativnom smislu. A i Lacrimosu sam po istoimenoj pesmi zavolela...

Кад смо код првих албума, тј. оних које смо чули први, мени је први био "Extreme Aggression", баш сам онако убо што се тиче квалитета. После тога сам се са осталим песмама упознао преко видео из Источног Берлина. Како је то добар концерт био!

Bosko ima tu singlicu, "Die by his hand", detaljnije ce on kada vidi ovo.

Да, то сам пуштао и свима из бенда. 'Die By His Hand' је вероватно била Хеметова песма од које је он искористио рефрен за онај прелаз у 'Creeping Death'. Мада, песма је сама по себи супер и волео бих да је неко обради.

• 2 weeks later...

Иначе, пре неког времена једна мала издавачка кућа је пустила у продају албум "Endorama" на винилу у 333 примерка, уз Sodom "Code Red" (требао бих да га добијем ових дана) и Jag Pazner "Age Of Mastery".

Не, сви су тек изашли, цене су им 17 и 18 евра у једној дистрибуцији у Немачкој, али Sodom узимам на аукцији преко Nuclear Blast ebay продавнице.