Norma Jean

Ne vidim ja tu neki njihov "stil", jer se opet i to svodi na mathcore.

Jes' da upadam sada, al' nećete zameriti...to što ti "ne vidiš" stil nekog benda ne znači da on ne postoji. Normu Jean čim čuješ odmah znaš da su to oni, a to je upravo zbog njihovog osobenog stila, koji je prepoznatljiv čak i u okviru mathcore-a. Očigledno ne voliš ovaj bend i to je u redu, niko to ne osporava, ali hajde da budemo realni. Mislim, ne moraš sad na silu da "dokazuješ" nešto što jednostavno ne stoji i što nema veze s vezom samo zato da bi oponirao nekome. Ja ne volim gomilu bendova, ali ću im uvek priznati njihov stil i zvuk, ma koliko mi se ne dopadalo ono što rade.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone!

Greetings from Atlanta, Georgia! We’ve been holed up at Glow in the Dark Studios for the last few weeks with producer Jeremy Griffith working on our fifth studio album. We’ve been Twittering like crazy lately, so head to http://twitter.com/NormaJeanBand to check out photos from the studio and keep up all the latest from us. But enough about that, we’ve got some amazing news to share…

We’re stoked to announce the “Kill More Presidents (DEMO)” fan-filmed music video is finally finished and available as a FREE download at http://www.normajeannoise.com/download. This is the music video you guys shot during the EXPLOSIONS 2009 Tour with HORSE The Band and The Chariot. We’re really amazed by how great it turned out – you really captured a lot of great moments on that tour and they all came together to create a really incredible live music video. We couldn’t have done it without you!

We’re also pleased to announce a new fan club to give fans unprecedented access to the beast we call the NORMACHINE. Head to NORMACHINE.com to become an official member which gives you exclusive access to custom merchandise, select meet & greets, and unique contests.

And as you guys already know, we’ll be heading out on the ROCKSTAR MAYHEM FESTIVAL shortly after our record comes out this summer. We’ll be rocking the Mayhem Festival Stage with Atreyu, In This Moment and 3 Inches of Blood, and many others also on the bill. The full list of dates can be found at http://www.rockstarmayhemfest.com

We’re looking forward to seeing everyone out on the road and playing these new songs for you. Until then…

Norma Jean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Sha

Nova Norma Jean stvar na zvaničnom sajtu: normajeannoise

Potrebna je registracija, ništa komplikovano.

Što se pesme tiče, dopada mi se produkcija, al' je sama pesma prilično bezlična i totalno ispod njihovog nivoa. Bezveze je porediti jednu pesmu sa celim albumima, ali nijedna stvar sa The Anti-Mothera nije bila ovako kilava, a o Aftermath-u i da ne govorim. Nadam se da će ostatak albuma biti bolji.

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...