Profanatica & Havohej

HADES

• 4 months later...

kembatinanpremaster.jpg

THE SECOND FULL LENGTH HAVOHEJ ALBUM:

The second full-length album is now complete! Deemed to be the grand master of unholy darkness and black perversion, "Kembatinan Premaster" destroys all past work & is the definite Havohej ritual to be observed by ALL devotees of the genre. Easily the ultimate contender on the bestial black throne of metal to deliver such complete utter fucking darkness so very few can capture. "Kembatinan Premaster" is a single meditation consisting of 8 parts in 37 minutes of total fucking blackness with acclaimed black vocal vomits and signature style profanatic percussion. This is the continuation of the now classic Ledney atrocities committed in 1993 and yet again breaking major ground 16 years later.

:rockdevil:

E, ajd sad da se ne zajebavamo - sve osim Unholy darkness and impurity EPa i Dethrone the son of God je po meni golo govno, neki kvazi zli ambijentali, plač majke Božije, a koliko vidim po opisu - i ovaj novi će biti na sličan fazon.

Meni je (lise Dethrone) ostatak njihove diskografije jedan veliki full lenght/kompilacija koju slusam ujedno kad ih se zazelim. Sto fali placu majke bozje :)

edit: i dobar fazon, samo da izmiksaju taj ambiental sa dethrone-om i meni je super.

Edited by morbid god

Ne znam ko je koga kopirao, ali i Nunslaughter (i pun kurac drugih bendova) imaju veoma slicnu ilustraciju kao artwork...

Po meni jedino su Funeral Winds (La Majestie Infernable) i Nominon (Recremation) uradili zadovoljavajuce ilustracije u tom fazonu...

Edited by Nemethor

• 2 months later...

*DISGUSTING BLASPHEMIES AGAINST GOD*

The second full-length album is now complete (the follow up to "Profanatitas De Domonatia") to be ejaculated in 2009 via Hells Headbangers Records on CD, LP, and Picture LP formats. Expect a masterpiece.

239705.jpg

1. Black Cum

2. Pious Piece Of Shit

3. Christs Precious Blood Poisoned

4. Smashing Religious Fucking Statues

5. Angel With Cock

6. Fuck The Blood Of The Lamb

7. Covered In Black Shit

8. No Angel Shall Sound

9. Crush All That Is Holy Defile

10. Excrament Sacrosanct

Ima na myspace strani nove 3 pesme ( http://www.myspace.com/profanatica ), klasičan Profanatica fazon, kome su se svideli prethodni radovi svideće mu se i ovo...

• 1 month later...

Novi Havohej je bolest, ko soundtrack za pakao.

A brzo ce valjda i ovo.

*DISGUSTING BLASPHEMIES AGAINST GOD*

The second full-length album is now complete (the follow up to "Profanatitas De Domonatia") to be ejaculated in 2009 via Hells Headbangers Records on CD, LP, and Picture LP formats. Expect a masterpiece.

239705.jpg

Edited by morbid god