Amorphis

Cold

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ja bih ipak posmatrao Skyforger kao jednu skupinu božanskih entiteta koji geštaltovski daju fantazmagoričnu neraskidivu sumaciju, ali ako je već potrebno izdvojiti bilo koji deo za tako profane namere kao što je promocija, onda to može biti bilo koji :opusteno:

AMORPHIS will release its first-ever live DVD, "Forging The Land Of Thousand Lakes", in early June via Nuclear Blast, in time for the band's 20th anniversary. The filming took place on November 20, 2009 at Club Teatria in Oulu, Finland, where AMORPHIS was supported by STRATOVARIUS and BEFORE THE DAWN.In addition to the full-length live show, the anniversary DVD willinclude plenty of bonus material documenting the band's impressivecareer.

The "Forging The Land Of Thousand Lakes" four-disc deluxe edition will include:

**Two DVDs:

* Main Content: November 20, 2009 concert at Club Teatria in Oulu, Finland in Dolby Digital 5.1

* Bonus live show: complete concert filmed at last year's Summer Breeze festival in in Dinkelsbühl, Germany

* "Tales From The 20 Years" documentary

* Promotional videos

* Photo gallery

**Two Live CDs featuring the complete November 20, 2009 concert at Club Teatria in Oulu, Finland

Publika je humoristichna ali dobro ipak je to ugledna nagrada, nego malo nedostaju ovi pozadinski vokali tokom pesme, a ne samo na kraju ono kad se ubaci, sem toga super pesma i koliko vidim nabavio je novi mikrofon :bigblue:, moustache metal ftw :rockdevil:

U.K.'s Terrorizer.com recently conducted an interview with vocalist Tomi Joutsen of Finnish metallers AMORPHIS. A couple of excerpts from the chat folloe below.

Terrorizer.com: You have a new DVD on the horizon, celebrating 20 years of AMORPHIS. How did this idea come about?

Tomi Joutsen:"I think the main reason is that there is a new DVD with the band isthat it's like one complete DVD, whereas before there is only musicvideos, no live things at all, so we wanted to make DVD with liveshows. We recorded one show in Germany and one show here in Finland, sothere's two shows. and there will be also an hour documentary about thehistory of the band so its a really nice package for our fans."

Terrorizer.com:Did you have a big professional production at the concert? That musthave been fun/exciting to play in front of so many cameras and cranes?Did it take a lot of preparation?

Tomi Joutsen: "Yeah,the show in Finland is really professional, but Germany show is morelike just festival cameras and it's still good quality. We practicedthe day before the show so it wasn't so horrible during DVD shoot, but,of course, you want to make a good show when there's lots of camerasand lots of money and lots of people working, so I think we workedreally well and I've seen some clips of the show and it's really nice."

Terrorizer.com:You only joined the band in 2005, and you've spoken to Terrorizerbefore about how you were a fan of the band before that, so was makingthis documentary interesting for you, to get an insight into AMORPHIS before you became their vocalist?

Tomi Joutsen: "It was really nice because it was the first time I met Oppu [Laine,1990-2000] the former bass player. I've seen the guy like couple oftimes but we haven't spoken or anything, so this was the first time Imet him really and of course it was really interesting to hear thestories and see old video tapes with bands like ENTOMBED andbands like that and there are lots of funny things happening and nicememories. The only thing I missed is that we didn't have opportunity tospeak with Pasi [Koskinen, 1995-2004] the former singer,so I was quite disappointed about that but you can't have it all, haha. Also, I think it's not like a 'taking of money from the fans'thing. This is more like good quality and it's really nice. Thedocumentary part is probably the most important thing we did, really."

Terrorizer.com: So, the DVD is out in the summer, it's called "Forging The Land Of Thousand Lakes". What are you favourite memories of making it now it's done and dusted?

Tomi Joutsen:"I think my favorite was the filming of the documentary, because it waslike a family meeting in a way and it was so nice to see past members,to see how big this band have been in their life and for me this is areally big part of my life too. So it was like a family thing. Alsoshooting the DVD was really nice because there were loads of people whoenjoyed the show and that was a really big relief after that. This islike something for all the fans, I think they've been waiting for thisDVD for many years so this is for them. Of course, this is a goodpromotion for the band with the 20th anniversary year and we are notreleasing any new songs, so this will keep us busy."

Terrorizer.com: So no new album on the horizon?

Tomi Joutsen:"Yes, I think we will, we have some songs already but we haven'tpracticed them, though, I think we are recording the album at the endof this year. We have no ideas about the lyrics, we just have someriffs and melodies and stuff like that, but I think we will continuewith the Karelian feel."

Read more from Terrorizer.com.

Zanimljivo, narocito ovo za album.